ABRIBLUE manual above ground shutter
ABRIBLUE, above ground shutter for rectangular pools, conform to norm NF P 90-308
Wheel with tork multiplier to facilitate manipulation,
Conform to the norm NF P90-308,
Fast and easy installation,
Made in France
- Complies with standard NF P90-308
ABRIBLUE manual above ground shutter in detail
*Above prices include white slats.
For all other cuts please contact us.
Advantages of the ABRIBLUE manual pool cover
- The above ground cover secures your pool easily and quickly.
- The manual wheel features important torque multiplication, indicating one person alone can manipulate the cover without effort.
- The shutter is secured by an anti-lifting system providing optimal security.
- Conserves water temperature, lengthening your swimming period.
- Reduces cleaning, maintaining water clean
- It's opaque slats reduce the phenomenon of photosynthesis, avoiding the proliferation of algae.
- The inclination of the cover's legs are adjustable by bolts and so avoids facing or surfacing the pool surround
Available slat colours
Available axis support colours
Detail of shutter slat
The slats of the cover conform to the norm NF T54-405-1.
Each slat is composed of air-filled compartments providing buoyancy as well as limiting heat loss. Each slat has a "finned" finish.
At the extremity of each slat, finishing caps secured by welding ensure sealing and complete buoyancy.
Assembly of shutter cover
- Create a to and fro movement till the two slats "click" together completely (fig.2).
- Secure the first rang of slats equipped with securing straps using pliers. Equalise the lateral movement of the pool cover (fig.3).
Treatment of shutter cover
Front view of reel
Length of axis (A) = width of pool + 100 mm
Distance between legs (B) = Width of pool + 130 mm
Total required space (C) = Length of pool + 430 mm
-> All dimensions are in mm
Axis of shutter
- The cover's axis must be in a level position perpendicular to the pool.
- The axis should be in line with the back pool surround or eventual rayon. This model uses a height adjusting system for axis supports and so avoids the need to surface the pool border.
- The two axis supports must be anchored in a level, horizontal position, tightly against the cover's axis. If required, a tightening ring is available on option.
- For rounded angled pools with a rayon of 15 cm maximum and sharply angled pools, position the axis support 15cm towards the inside of the pool. For angled pools with a rayon greater than 15cm, contact us.
- We recommend that you do not proceed with the floor fixations till you have totally unrolled the cover in place to check its position and adjust.
- The slats of the cover must not rub against the pool border as this could cause the caps to break. A trim of the pool border may be required to allow the smooth passage of the shutter cover.
Pool border trim
Sharp angled pools (1), Pools with rounded angles (2), Required trim in mm (X)
The shutter is equipped with an anti-lifting device, conform to the norm NFP 90-308. This system uses ABS flanges + Straps + Supports to fix to the pool wall. The number of flanges used depends on the width of the pool : a minimum of 2 is required per pool wall.
The price of the cover includes :
- 2 white lacquered axis supports, one with a tork multiplier.
- 1 anodised aluminium axis
- 1 cover composed of PVC calcium / zinc slats, white in colour.
- 1 removable wheel
- 1 security kit composed of ABS flanges and straps to be fixed to the pool wall
- 1 instruction booklet with installation guide
Adjustable axis supports
If you choose the option of adjustable axis supports, you can reduce the required space of the cover during the winterizing period.
The Wing System is an Abriblue innovation, allowing lateral surfaces to be covered, securing the total surface area of the pool water as a whole.
- Available on option, the Coverlock security system is a new fixation system that combines simplicity of use and esthetics.
To close the shutter, simply insert the locking mechanism into the designated orifice and push the Coverlock to lock.
To open, just push simultaneously the Coverlock and the locking system to free the shutter cover before rolling it on the axis.
Available in 4 colours : White, sand, blue and grey. Coverlock conforms to the norm NFP 90-308.
- ABS flanges + Straps + Stainless steel supports to fix under the pool border available on option.
Adjustable axis supports
Coverlock security system
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote abriblue manual above ground shutter
Other product : ABRIBLUE manual above ground shutter
At best price 3089 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00