DOM COMPOSIT acrylic steps
for prefabricated pools or pools constructed in a traditional manner,
all depths possible,
Made in France,
10 year guarantee,
Certified zero osmose.
DOM COMPOSIT acrylic steps in detail
You can position the steps in length, width or at a corner angle of the pool.
The variety of shapes, dimensions, height and range of colours allows you to choose your steps depending on your operational and esthetic criteria.
Easy to install, the steps substitute one or several panels in your pool construction.
The liner is clamped to the upside of the stairs, avoiding the risk of unsightly folds, avoiding a slipping hazard.
The advantages of reinforced acrylic steps:
- Hardwearing, does not scratch, does not chip.
- Insensitive to temperature variations.
- Resists to chlorine and UV aggressions.
- Anti-slip treatment on steps.
- Coloured in the mass.
- Made in France.
- Zero Osmose certified.
- Guaranteed: 10 years.
Step by step:
- Prolong the supporting base onto which the steps will be positionned.
- Position the steps between the pool walls or the prefabricated walls of the pool.
- Level the upper section of the steps.
- Solidly anchor the steps to the structure of the pool by either using :
- Nuts and bolts for galvanised panel, polyester or fibreglass pools.
- By using bolts, threaded lengths or iron rods for concrete pools.
- Apply a concrete supporting belt on the total surface of the 1st step.
- Build a support for each step using concrete blocks (each at an equal length, being a minimum of 20 cm).
note: The steps are placed on a bed of cement a the top of each support.
- After landfill, a peripheral reinforced concrete belt total must be applied surrounding the step area (imperative before installing the pool coping).
1. Spirit level
2. Peripheric chaining
3. Pool wall
4. Concrete block supporting pillar
5. Supporting base
Installation of the acrylic flange :
An acrylic flange is installed once the liner is in place. The flange declines into 3 parts, allowing an easy installation.
The Dom Composit acrylic steps are pre-drilled allowing easy installation of the flange.
Note : It is strongly unadvised to drill other holes in the steps, endangering leakage.
To ensure the flange is correctly installed in ideal conditions, the screws delivered are made from a particular stainless steel (Diametre 5,5 - Length 25).
Note : You must not change the diameter or use a greater length of screws as you will risk deteriorating your steps.
How to install:
- Place the o-ring to the rear of the alcove.
- Drill the liner and o-ring with the provided screws using the predrilled flange holes. You should first drill both of the holes halfway and only then complete drilling.
note: If you use an automatic screwdriver, be sure the torque is on a low setting.
- Progressively complete screwing all of the screws and proceed to finish blocking the flange manually.
1. Acrylic layer
2. Polyester reinforcement
3. Hi-tech o-ring
4. PVC insert
5. Foam ring
7. Stainless steel screws
Available in 6 colours to choose from, adapting to the majority of liner colours.
Ask for a free quote dom composit acrylic steps
Other product : DOM COMPOSIT acrylic steps
Starting from 894 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00