Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top electric pool cleaner
Typhoon junior top pool cleaner
walls and waterline of pools up to 80 m²,
2-hour working cycle,
with 18 m floating cable,
Top Access system for filter cleaning (by the upper casing),
The Typhoon Junior Top benefits from Aquabots experience and "Top access" innovation. Microfiber filtering cartridges can be accessed by the upper casing, avoiding the need to turn the cleaner over during filter maintenance.
Your pool care, from top to bottom
Aqua Smart technology
The Typhoon Junior Top cleaner for pools efficiently maintains the bottom surface, walls and waterline of your pool. Its microprocessor integrates Aqua Smart technology, optimising trajectory to ensure a full clean in only 2 hours. The Aqua Smart technology allows :
- Efficient trajectory
- A fast, efficient, optimised cleaning cycle
- Energy savings
- Less use on parts
Cleaning waterline with Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top
The units high-density PVA brushes efficiently cleanses impurities, that are then collected by 2 adjustable suction mouths.
The powerful suction pump filters 16m³/h. The filtering microfiber cartridges withhold even the finest particles.
Easy regulation of suction power
Top Access filter
Innovating, the Junior Top pool cleaner features two filter cartridges easily accessible by Top Access. The Top Access system indicates during filter maintenance you do not need to turn the unit over, facilitating care :
1) Push the locking system to free the filter cartridge
2) Remove the cartridge
3) Open and rinse in clear water
4) Replace the filter in the unit
Start the cleaning cycle of the Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top
The Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top uses a transformer featuring an ON/OFF switch used to start or stop a cycle.
Putting your Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top pool cleaner into use is carried out in several easy steps :
1) Fully unroll your pool cleaners cable ensuring no knots have formed. Before putting into water, for your security, check the transformer is not connected to the power supply.
2) Place the unit into the water while firmly holding the handle. Adopt a to and fro movement to evacuate trapped air. Let the unit drop to the bottom of the pool and stabilise on the bottom surface.
3) Connect the pool cleaner to the transformer.
4) Connect the transformer to the power supply.
5) Push the ON button situated on the transformer. The cleaner begins its cleaning cycle.
The Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top electric pool cleaner is sold with its transportation trolley, facilitating portability and protecting the units brushes from contact with the floors surface. The Typhoon Junior Top pool cleaner is the ideal solution for the durable maintenance of your pool.
Technical features - Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote aquabot typhoon junior top electric pool cleaner
Other product : Aquabot Typhoon Junior Top electric pool cleaner
At best price 849 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00