Cristal Flo sand filter
Cristal Flo SM430 7.4m3/h sand filter
6 sieves with easy replacement system,
Large format draining cap,
Continuous air purge system.
- Maximum pool volume 90 m3
The tank is of monobloc design and very resistant to corossion, made from moulded thermoplastic, ultra thick, offering a long lifespan.
The filters are supplied with a very practical purge valve allowing even the largest tanks to be winterized, also featuring a continual air purge system.
The Cristal-Flo™ system includes the latest technology concerning the 6-way valves:
- Fixation of lid ensured by stainless steel collar
- Available in all presented dimensions
- UV stable, thermoplastic tank,
- 1,5” BSP connections
- 6 ’Snap-Lock’ sieves allowing easy and economic replacement
- Large format filter opening and draining cap that can be tightened manually to facilitate cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Max. working pressure : 3,5 bars (model SM760 : 2,7 bars)
- Water temperature up to 35°C
|Model||Filtering area||Referent water flow||Sand||Inlet/outlet||Ø||Maximum pool dimensions|
|SM430||0,15 m2||7,4 m3/h||70 kg||1’’1/2||430||30m3|
|SM500||0,20 m2||9,8 m3/h||90 kg||1’’1/2||500||40m3|
|SM600||0,29 m2||14,2 m3/h||140 kg||1’’1/2||600||50m3|
|SM760||0,45 m2||22,5 m3/h||260 kg||2’’||760||60m3|
|SM760||785||1 120||430 x 500||630|
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote cristal flo sand filter
Other product : Cristal Flo sand filter
Starting from 586 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00