BIO-UV Regul pH dosing pump
Once the pH valour measured does not match the programmed valour, the dosing pump activates and sends correction liquid to the filtration circuit by proportional doses.
Easy to use, the pH level is permanently displayed even when filtration is not active. An alarm activates when the pH level is lesser than 6 or higher than 8. Tube rotation permits a very low noise level when dosing.
BIO-UV pH dosing pump in detail
- Perfect pH for swimming comfort without aggression to skin, eyes, mucosa...
- Automated, measuring pH permanently without human intervention.
- Avoids limescale deposits, cloudy or whitened water.
- Avoids the development of algae and bacteria, optimises disinfecting products, reduces the consumption of chemical products.
1. Digital display, 2. pH pump, 3. Cable gland, 4. BNC input ,
5. Connection, 6. Santoprene tube, 7. Tablet holder.
- Respects the ROHS norms composants contain neither mercury or lead.
- Digital display.
- Proportional regulation to avoid overdosing.
- Simplified calibration.
- Easy connection avoiding analytical errors
- Protected probe (ABS body) for better dependability, can be fitted vertically, horizontally or sideways.
- Complete kit supplied with an extra Santoprene tube.
4. pH probe
6. BIO-UV REGUL pH pump
BIO-UV pH pump includes :
- 1 pH electrode with BNC cable (Length = 6 meters)
- 2 saddle clamps (Diameter = 50 or 63 or 75mm* outlet 1/2'' Female)
- 1 connection (PVE) for pump valve (1/2'' Male x 3/8'' Female)
- 1 probe support (1/2'' Male)
- 1 Polyethylene discharge tube (4 x 6mm Length = 2 meters)
- 1 crystal PVC suction tube (4 x 6mm Length = 2 meters)
- 1 suction sieve (1)
- 1 injection valve for pump (3/8'' Male for tube 4 x 6mm
- 1 Santoprene tube (1,5 liter/hour)]
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote bio-uv regul ph dosing pump
Other product : BIO-UV Regul pH dosing pump
At best price 888 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00