EASY COUV opaque winter cover
Easy Couv opaque winter cover rectangular shape
Fixation by peripheral bungee fixations, fast and economic,
Rainwater evacuation cavities.
EASY COUV winter cover prices
EASY COUV winter cover
|Price per m²||11.00 €||13.00 €|
For dimensions lesser than 10m², surcharge of + 25%.
Filtration monobloc and stair cut
* Dimensions do not include stairs.
* Overlap of cover is equal to 70 cm in the length and width of the pool.
Available colours for EASY COUV
Features of the EASY COUV winter cover
The EASY COUV opaque winter cover is recommended for pools up to 12 x 6 m inner dimensions.
This cover is made to measure and features a peripheral sewn outer hem, eyelets every 1 m approx, multiple rainwater evacuation cavities, a peripheral bungee fixation and stainless steel retractable fixations.
- EASY COUV maintains water limpidity during winter, eases the start up of your pool in Springtime and contributes to the reduction of chemical treatment products.
- Polyethylene canvas, high density de 200 g/m², laminated on both sides, anti-UV treatment.
- Assembly by peripheral stitching.
- Overlap :
+ 0,70m if your pool is inferior or equal to 70 m².
+ 0,80m if your pool is greater than 70 m².
Advantages of the EASY COUV
OPAQUE PROTECTIVE COVER
- Excellent mechanical resistance
- Fast and easy installation and removal.
- Reduces the risk of animals accidently falling into the pool.
- Retains dirt, dust, leaves, insects etc.
- Maintains water limpidity during winter, eases the start up of your pool in Springtime.
Central draining cavities facilitate the evacuation of rainwater.
EASY COUV schema
2. Peripheral bungee fixation
4. Stainless steel retractable fixations
5. Distance between bungee fixation and retractable fixation approx 30 cm
Precautions for use with your cover
It is imperative to strictly follow instructions for use to benefit from guarantee
After removing your cover from the pool (we recommend the use of a reel): Rinse in clear water and dry before storage.
- The guarantee for a defective product is put into application after the product has been returned to the manufacturers workshop for analysis and verification.
- The transport costs for the return of a product are excluded from the guarantee.
- Damage caused to a product during transport is excluded from the guarantee. The client should establish written reservations with the transporter or refuse the merchandise on reception.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if the product should be repaired or exchanged.
Excluded from the guarantee
- The non-respect of instructions for use of the cover, leading to abnormal degradation.
- All modifications to the cover without written accord from the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of a cleaning product other than the product recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to weather conditions : violent winds, snow > or = to 5cm, violent hail or thunder.
- Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing.
Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing, snagging, ripping, or inadequate water treatment and also colour fastness of the cover does note enter into the conditions of the guarantee.
3 digressive winter seasons, on the material and manufacturing against production defaults in the limit of maximum dimensions, not including abrasion.
The guarantee of the covers concerns the quality of the material used for their production and their assembly. The guarantee does not cover damages caused by the covers installation, poor maintenance or upkeep or abrasion caused by the pool surround.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote easy couv opaque winter cover
Other product : EASY COUV opaque winter cover
Starting from 11 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00