Hayward Top sand filter with 6-way valve
Hayward Top S166TXE 6m3/h sand filter
Maximum working pressure 3,5 bars,
Delivered with Variflo TM 6 position valve.
The properties of the Hayward Top sand filter
- High-density, blown, polyethylene filter with automatic purge,
- Weather resistant, taupe coloured anti-corrosive tank.
- Variflo TM 6-way valve
- Retractible sieves facilitation filter maintenance.
- Injected base for perfect positioning of the filter.
- Maximum working pressure : 3,5 bars.
|Water flow (m³/h)||6||10||14||22||30|
|Pipe work||diameter 50||diameter 50||diameter 50||diameter 63||diameter 63|
|Gravel/sand filter recharge (Kg)||50||100||150||250||350|
Dimensions in mm
Vari-Flo Hayward 6-position valve
Description of filter
used to easily choose the desired function. The integrated circulation
indicator allows supervision of the back wash cycle.
2. The tightening collar allows 360° valve rotation to simplify
3. Integrated high diffuser guarantees an even distribution of water
on the bed of sand in the filter. Internal tubing is specifically dimensioned
to reduce friction loss.
4. Anti-corrosive tank made from blown, high-density, polyethylene,
tinted in the mass and resistant to weather conditions offering minimal maintenance.
Integrated purge button to easily empty water from the filter without loosing the sand
5. High-quality water collector with self-cleaning, 360° perforated sieves to
create a balanced flow and back-wash.
6.Anti-corrosive base featuring design that provides perfect stability.
5 years on tank and valve excepting wear and tear parts (valve and filter washers)
2 years on accessories
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote hayward top sand filter with 6-way valve
Other product : Hayward Top sand filter with 6-way valve
Starting from 302 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00