Pool heat pump AQUACAL HEATWAVE H120
AQUACAL HEATWAVE H120 defrosting, single-phase (reconditioned model)
TITANIUM exchanger with lifetime guarantee
- Maximum pool volume 160 m3
The HEATWAVE H120 heat pump is an ideal heating solution for outdoor pools up to 160m3. Its efficiency and equipment make the HEATWAVE H120 excellent value for money. Compact and very quietly run, the heat pump HEATWAVE H120 integrates easily into your poolside environment. Using a digital thermostat and water flow manometer, you can easily check its operation and control water temperature. Equipped with a flow rate controller the HEATWAVE H120 starts and stops automatically at the same time as the filtration unit.
- TITANIUM water condenser with an anti-corrosion lifetime guarantee.
- Conform with EU European norms.
- R407C cooling liquid (conform with relative legislation concerning cooling liquids).
- Scroll rotary compressor, very quiet running. Manometer flow rate controller.
- Digital thermostat for regulation with on/off switch and indicator. Management by microprocessor, time, programme and auto diagnostic settings.
- ABS bodywork
Hydraulic PVC connections Ø 50 to be used via a by-pass fitted on the filter circuit; two supplied PVC 1/2 threaded connections Ø 50
* Residential pool, with thermal cover from May to September, ambient air at 26° C
** Coefficient of performance = Power output / Power input
TITANIUM exchanger using "Thermolink" technology :
- This double passage using hydraulic strength increases the power output guaranteeing the best COP.
- Offers exemplary sustainability without sacrificing performance and efficiency.
- Guides water flow and R407C cooling gas in opposite directions. This design ensures a maximum transfer of calories by means of an important differential of temperature and minimises friction loss for total compatibility with all hydraulic systems.
- Allows easy winterizing by means of a simple valve.
- Carries a lifetime guarantee.
2. Pool pump
3. Pool filter
6. Condensation evacuation
7. Hot air entry
8. Cold air exit
9. Electrical supply
OPTION: U-CONNECT CONNECTION KIT FOR HEAT-PUMP
The U-Connect connection kit allows you to link a heat pump to your pool without plumbing labour or tools. This fast and easy installation does not require a supplementary power supply and avoids the need for a by-pass. Just connect the supplied pipes to your Aquacal Heatwave H120 heat pump and link to the U-Connect portable control box. Self-priming, U-Connect stays independent from your filtering system allowing you to get warm water fast, without losing heat through piping as is often the case with traditional systems.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote pool heat pump aquacal heatwave h120
Other product : Pool heat pump AQUACAL HEATWAVE H120
Starting from 5141 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00