ABRIBLUE IMM'AX immersed automatic shutter
Immersed automatic cover with motor contained in the axis, powered by cable.
The perfect balance between security, available features, discretion and esthetics.
Price inc VAT leaving factory, model featuring white PVC slatted flooring.
2 persons are needed to reception the material
Contact us to get your personalised quote with transport costs
ABRIBLUE IMM'AX immersed automatic cover in detail
Discreet and esthetic, this shutter merges perfectly into your pool environment by means of its slatted flooring .
Dependable : IMM'AX immersed automatic cover is conform to the norm NFP90-308.
Intelligent motor housed within the axis : The tubular motor of the immersed shutter manages its limit management using external sensors. Capable of sending information to water treatment equipment allowing them to regulate in consequence.
Pratical : Opening and closing manoeuvres can be completed by one person alone using a key command. 3 minutes is enough to open or close the shutter.
The security system offers optimal security.
Economical : Limits water evaporation, reduces cleaning time and maintains water clean.
The shutters opaque slats help to prevent photosynthesis and algae development.
The shutter helps to maintain the water temperature, lengthening your swimming season.
An automatic pool shutter allows you to
secure your pool while limiting installation
work by using one cable linking your shutter to
the electrical distribution box contained in
the pool's technical shelter.
When installing an immersed shutter
the electrical connection must be earthed
to improve resistance to corrosion.
This shutter is adapted to the vast majority of
existing pools or those under construction.
For pools with non-vertical walls, consult us.
Details of slats
Repeat an oscillating movement till the slats click together (fig.2).
Attach the first rang of slats equipped with rolling straps using pliers. Equalise the lateral movement of the shutter cover (fig.3).
20 mm fins finish the caps. To adjust the width of the shutter cover to that of your pool, you can replace the standard fins with various sizes ranging from 10, 15, 25 to 30mm available from us. Note : all cuts of caps cancels the buoyancy and rigidity guarantee of the covers slats.
To unclip a slat, inverse the procedure (ref fig.1) by holding the lower section of the female mechanism (left-hand slat) to free the upper hook of the male section (right-hand slat).
Available colours of slatted flooring
Installation of shutter
Preparation of pool surround
To install the flanges needed for the IMM’AX, the beam fixation anchors and / or rails for separation with the option of fixation on the pool border, should be free of coping and loaded with 350kg of concrete per m3 into which the supplied nuts and studs will be inserted.
Axis to roll the shutter (A)
Width of the technical duct (B)
Pool +45cm (C)
Space required for the shutter
Pool surround (A)
Slatted flooring (B)
Wall or separation (D)
- The technical duct is imperative to avoid all unwanted contact with the shutters axis and slats. The walls must be vertical and parallel, angled at 90°.
- The width of the technical duct needs to accommodate the rotation of the roll and slats (pay attention to rayon angles) and its depth should accommodate the movement of counterbalance.
- When required, pre-sealing (flanges, beam fixation anchors or wall crossing) should be carefully built in their length to avoid all penetration of concrete.
- Fixations and anchoring with chemical sealing are available by order.
1. Pool border, 2. Labouring, 3. Surface exposure
Pre-sealing beam / rails
1. Pool border, 2. Labouring, 3. Surface exposure
- The axis should be placed horizontally level and perpendicular to the pool.
- The flanges of the IMMAX must be anchored against the pool wall.
- The lateral movement of the shutter must be blocked by tightening rings.
- Switchable mechanics allow manual closing of the shutter at any time after cutting the power supply and disengaging the motor cable.
In any case, limit management must be readjusted when the motorised operation of the cover resumes.
- The motor of the IMMAX must be mounted a greased on the axis to allow installation during the winterizing period. The ceramic surfaces must be installed facing the water in the wall crossing very carefully (the surface must be smooth and clean).
2. Key command 3 x 1.5mm²
3. Motor power supply 24V :
2 x 6mm² if L < 15m
2 x 10mm² if 15 < L < 30m
Connection using sealed junction box.
4. Limit management x cable 4 x 1.5mm²
The Imm'ax is equipped with an anti-lifting device to conform to the norm NFP 90-308. This system is composed of ABS flanges + Straps + wall anchoring brackets to be anchored to the pool wall. The number of anti-lifting devices needed depends on the width of the pool : There is a minimum of 2 per wall.
The Wing System is an Abriblue innovation, allowing lateral surfaces to be covered, securing the total surface area of the pool water as a whole.
- Available on option, the Coverlock security system is a new fixation system that combines simplicity of use and esthetics.
To close the shutter, simply insert the locking mechanism into the designated orifice and push the Coverlock to lock.
To open, just push simultaneously the Coverlock and the shutter locking system to free the shutter cover before rolling it on the axis.
Available in 4 colours : White, sand, blue and grey. Coverlock conforms to the norm NFP 90-308.
- ABS flanges + Straps + Stainless steel supports to fix under the pool border available on option.
Coverlock security system
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote abriblue imm'ax immersed automatic shutter
Other product : ABRIBLUE IMM'AX immersed automatic shutter
At best price 8686 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00