Klimaluft DDS ambient dehumidifier with hot water battery
Klimaluft DDS 040 standard dehumidifier with hot water battery and 3-way valve
10 models with a capacity ranging between 1.9 to 9.4 L/hour.
This ambient model maintains dry air and limits condensation to avoid damage caused by excessive humidity : rust, damage, mould...
Featuring a heater to warm ambient air, the hot water battery is integrated into the dehumidifier and is connected to the boiler or heat pump.
How does it operate?
This model manages independently the humidity level using an integrated hygrostat.
The unit also activates dehumidification, alarms defrosting cycles and their running time
The DDS dehumidifier design is elegant and discreet making this a perfect model for your interior and equally for public use, such as hotels, spas, etc... .
In terms of efficiency, dependability and noise level this model is easy to maintain. Only its filter (removable in one movement) should be rinsed in water (approximately every three months).
The range is composed of 10 models with a capacity of dehumidification between 1.9 and 9.4 L/hour.
Many other models are available on our site :
- Built-in to gain space and provide further discretion.
- Standard models, without integrated heat.
- With integrated heater, to heat ambient air.
Hot water battery features
The installation of a hot water battery heightens the ambient temperature via the air outlet.
The battery heats air by hot water coming from a boiler or heat pump.
A radiator is installed in the dehumidifier, before the outlet grill inside which hot water (70 to 90°C) sent from the boiler circulates. Air that passes through the battery is heated by contact with the hot water circuit.
The battery is formed as a bundle, onto which fins are soldered. The bundles constitute circuits that are linked to a distributor and collector, limiting friction loss.
- The various models of Klimaluft are adapted to all pools, spas and rooms with a humidity level that requires management (cellar, library, museum, archives...).
- 7 ventilation speeds (3 speeds for models 210-230).
- Polymer ventilator (made from steel for the models 210 -230)ensuring resistance to corrosion and a reduction of noise level.
- Using a scroll compressor, which proves to create less noise and uses less energy.
This dehumidifier uses an insulating cover for further noise reduction.
-In reply to environmental requirements the dehumidifier DDS standard is equipped with R 410A cooling liquid.
Scroll compressor - Low noise level - Dehumidification - R 410A cooling liquid
The control panel is composed of a micro processing card which can be programmed with digital display options and settings of the dehumidifier with an intuitive and complete display.
With integrated temperature and humidity probe, you can control temperature (for models equipped with a heater), humidity and running times.
By means of the control panel, the dehumidifier ensures in an independent manner, the management of temperature and humidity.
• Temperature and humidity probe
• Low-pressure evaporation protection probe
• Ventilation speed control during dehumidification and air circulation
• On/off management at set times
• Temperature management by set times
• Humidity management at set times
• Alarm log management
• Automatic defrost management
• Alarm signal
• Graphic, back-lit screen
• Screen portable up to 20m (to be fixed to a wall)
• The unit has been designed so the components remain inaccessible when they are closed.
• The unit is totally accessible from the front panel for easy, simple maintenance.
• The nuts and bolts are rustproof (Stainless steel or carbon).
• The collection reservoir is also made from stainless steel.
• All joinery work is completely varnished with polyester powder.
• The heat exchanger is made with an anti-corrosion treatment
|Models||DDS 040 - 050 - 060||DDS 070 - 090 - 100||DDS 160 - 190||DDS 210 - 230|
|L x W x D||850 x 780 x 280||1050 x 780 x 280||1350 x 850 x 330||1550 x 850 x 330|
|Weight||46 kg||55 kg||88 kg||100 kg|
|Models||/||DDS 040||DDS 050||DDS 060||DDS 070||DDS 090||DDS 100||DDS 160||DDS 190||DDS 210||DDS 230|
|Dehumidifying capacity (30°C/80% RH). (30°C/80%H.R.)||L/h||1,9||2,2||2,5||2,8||3,7||4||6,9||7,7||8,8||9,4|
|Hot water battery capacity (1)||kW||3,7||4,5||4,5||6,1||6,8||7,5||10,1||11,5||14,5||14,5|
|Air flow at nominal speed||m3/h||350||450||500||600||700||800||1000||1200||1500||1500|
|Working temperature||°C||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36|
|Working humidity rate||% u.r.||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95|
(1) The nominal conditions of the hot water battery capacity are measured at : water 80°C, air 30°C
|Models||DDS 040||DDS 050||DDS 060||DDS 070||DDS 090||DDS 100||DDS 160||DDS 190||DDS 210||DDS 230|
|Amperage||10 A||10 A||10 A||10 A||16 A||16 A||20 A||20 A||20 A||20 A|
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote klimaluft dds ambient dehumidifier with hot water battery
Other product : Klimaluft DDS ambient dehumidifier with hot water battery
Starting from 3679 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00
Spare parts order
You are looking for a spare part for «Klimaluft DDS ambient dehumidifier with hot water battery » ?
Please click the button below. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.