Hexagone Murena 73 M pool cleaner for public pools
Murena 73 M pool cleaner
For pools between 33 and 50m in length,
Programmed cleaning cycles (Magellan system)
Cleans bottom surface of pool,
Easy maintenance and simple to use
Delivered with transportation trolley and remote control
Quality components result in a sustainable and efficient pool cleaner: using two drive motors this unit can run at 16 m/ min, giving a total clean in a minimum elapse of time.
The suction capacity of this unit guarantees 55 m³ / hour. The debris is stocked in a filter bag with a capacity of 3,5 kg. Several filtering capacities are available for the bags : 20, 105, 250 or 1000 microns.
For optimal cleanliness, this pool cleaner is equipped with PVA/PVC brushes that efficiently eliminate all residue.
The cleaning cycles are optimised by Magellan technology that defines a series of random movements appropriate to the dimensions and shape of the specific pool in question. This intelligent trajectory system, otherwise known as Automatic Random Mode uses a gyroscope embedded in the cleaner. This automatic mode is characterised by a long or short cycle, depending on your needs.
The Murena 73 M moves with ease using its infrared obstacle detector. When the cleaner meets an obstacle, the Magellan program calculates automatically a new trajectory. The unit changes direction and follows its cycle without obstruction, therefore, avoiding all collision with pool walls and stairs protecting components and prolonging the lifespan of the unit.
Instructions for use
Immersion in water
The design of the Murena 73 M electric pool cleaner ensures an easy immersion in water carried out quickly in a few simple steps :
- Unroll the totality of the self-floating cable being careful not to introduce knots or twists.
- Immerse the floating cable and cleaner in the pool water.
- Evacuate trapped air, if necessary using a repeated to and fro movement.
- Let the cleaner drop and stabilise on the bottom surface of the pool.
Exit from water
When the Murena 73 M is finished its cycle it stops automatically. Use the supplied wireless remote control to bring the unit to the pools edge. Once the cleaner reaches the pool wall:
- Pull out of water using the floater on the exit cord.
- When the cleaner reaches the waterline, grip it by its handle.
- Press the In/Out button on the remote control : The pump stops as to not cause out of water damage.
- Let the traction motors run, facilitating the exit from the water.
- After removing the cleaner from the pool water and placing it on a flat surface, press STOP on the remote control.
- On the "I/O" switch in the electrical box, selection "O".
- Unplug the power cable.
- Disconnect the self-floating cable from the cleaner.
- Place the cleaner on its transportation trolley.
- Roll the cable back on the arm reel for easy and efficient storage.
The Murena 73 M is delivered with its transportation trolley complete with cable reel, long range remote control and 40m self-floating cable (50 m available option).
The electrical box of the robot Murena 73 M is equipped with a control box allowing the easy selection of settings to control the desired cleaning cycles. This control box indicates the progression of the cleaners cycle and lets you know exactly how many working hours have been effectuated :
The robot Murena 73 M is delivered with a long range anti-shock remote control which means you can control your pool cleaning from the pool border. You can intervene and direct operations depending on your needs, passing from manual to automatic mode by simply flicking the "I/O" switch in the electrical box to "I" setting.
- Disconnect the cleaner from the power supply and the control box.
- Remove the cleaner from the pool water using the exit cord. Do not pull the floating cable.
- Unclip and lift the cover dome placing it flat, upside down. The washer must not touch the floors surface.
- Remove the filter by its upside.
- Pull on the elastic to release collected dirt and debris.
- Rinse the filter in clean water with mild soap taking care to rinse thoroughly.
Nota : Do not use a washing machine or high pressured hose to clean the filter bag. We recommend that you change the bag each year. Never use the Murena 73 M if its filter is damaged or its elastic is loose.
The pool cleaner itself should be cleaned regularly in clear water. It is imperative to check that no debris is lodged in the turbine.
- The "gallow" trolley : The "gallow" system lets you place and immerse your Murena 73 M cleaner in the pool water gently and with ease.
The factory setting of the Murena 73 M pool cleaner is Automatic Random Mode. You can define two other modes as alternative options:
- Magellan program / Automatic systematic mode : You can program this cycle when available maintenance time is short. The pool cleaner fully operates throughout the whole bottom surface, using a series of organised movements. Its trajectory is permanently corrected, keeping straight to optimise the cycle. This mode is compatible with rectangular pools with a flat or slightly sloped bottom surface.
- Magellan program /Automatic V mode : The pool cleaner operates multiple sweeps of the pool ensuring optimal cleanliness. Operating with a series of "V" trajectories, recommended for use in rectangular pools with a flat or slightly sloped bottom surface.
2 years (not applicable to belts, traction tracks, filters and brushes) 7 years anti-corrosion
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote hexagone murena 73 m pool cleaner for public pools
Other product : Hexagone Murena 73 M pool cleaner for public pools
At best price 10400 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00