ABRIBLUE OPEN Solar Energy pool shutter
* Price inc VAT leaving factory : model featuring white slats.
2 persons are needed to reception delivery
Call us today to get your free, personalised quote.
Automatic above ground shutter, solar powered, no cabled connections.
Ideal for an existing or to be constructed pool.
Compatible with rectangular shaped pools maximum dimensions : 7,50 x 15m
Conform to the norm NFP 90-308
Simplified installation, requires little space.
Offers protection, security and thermal insulation.
Advantages of the shutter
The Open Solar Energy from ABRIBLUE meets the needs of those who wish to ensure the security of their pool without electrical cables.
5 hours per day of sun exposure is enough to ensure correct operation.
For further security, an audio signal warns of low battery charge whilst guaranteeing a last opening / closing cycle.
This automatic shutter powered by the sun's energy allows you to cover your pool without undertaking extensive installation labour. By means of its photovoltaic panel, this shutter operates in a totally independent manner.
Up to 40 cycles (for dimensions of 4 x 8m) can be completed in the case of total obscurity, while reserving 1 emergency opening and closing cycle. The OPEN Solar Energy features switchable mechanics and can at any time go to manual mode to secure your pool.
The upper casing is totally removable to facilitate installation, maintenance and cleaning.
Requires reduced space
Requires reduced installation space as the motor is contained in the rolling axis, retractable axis supports facilitate storage during the winterizing period.
Opening and closing can be effectuated by one person alone by means of the key command. A maximum of three minutes is sufficient (depending on your pool size) to roll or unroll your shutter.
- The locking of the system offers optimal security.
- The shutter conserves water temperature of your pool, lengthening your swimming season and limiting water evaporation.
- Reduces pool cleaning and maintains water cleanliness.
- The opacity of the slats reduces the phenomenon of photosynthesis and avoids the apparition of algae.
Details of slats
Shutter slat colours
- To click one slat to the other, commence by engaging the lower hook to the "male"side of the right-hand slat into the "female" side of the left-hand slat (fig.1).
- Create a to and fro movement till the two slats "click" together completely (fig.2).
- Attach the 1st rang of slats equipped with fixation straps using pliers. Equalise the lateral movement of the shutter cover (fig.3).
20 mm fins finish the caps. To adjust the width of the shutter cover to that of your pool, you can replace the standard fins with various sizes ranging from 10, 15, 25 to 30mm available from us. Note : all cuts of caps cancels the buoyancy and rigidity guarantee of the covers slats.
To unclip a slat, inverse the procedure (ref fig.1) by holding the lower section of the female mechanism (left-hand slat) to free the upper hook of the male section (right-hand slat).
Installation of shutter
On existing pools, a trim of the pool border must be completed to allow the free passage of the shutter.
The adjustable axis supports means you can avoid the surfacing of the pool surround.
For sharp angled pools or pools with a rayon of 15 cm maximum, position the axe of the axis supports 15 cm towards the inside of the pool. For pools with a rayon greater than 15cm, contact us.
Pool border trim
2. Install the axis.
3. Assemble the shutter cover.
5. Charge the batteries.
6. Adjust the limit management.
Preparation of the pool surround
In order to install the axis supports and casing of the Open Solar Energy, the pool surround must have a level surface of 280mm x 360mm on both sides of the pool. The most southerly surface must not be shaded.
Length of axis (A) = Width of pool + 100 mm
Distance between axis supports (B) = Width of pool + 140 mm
Total required spacel (C) = Width of pool + 710 mm
-> All dimensions are in mm
PROFILE VIEW OF AXIS
Pool border trim
For sharp angled pools (1), For pools with a rounded angle (2),
trim in mm (X)
The shutters axis
- The shutter must be positioned horizontally, level and perpendicular to the pool.
- The shutters mechanics are switchable and can ensure at any moment the manual covering of the pool by completely unrolling the shutter after cutting the power and freeing the motor cable. In this case, the limit management must be readjusted when the motorised operation of the shutter is re-actioned.
- The axis must be positioned in line with the pool border. The axis must be centred on the width of the pool.
- We recommend that you do not proceed with the floor fixations till you have totally unrolled the shutter to check its position and adjust.
- The slats of the shutter cover must not rub against the pool surround as this could cause the caps to break. A trim of the pool border may be required to allow the smooth passage of the shutter cover.
The shutters power source
- The solar panel must be positioned to face southwards (north facing is not recommended). With direct exposure, 5 hours allows normal use, all year round.
- For further security, an audio signal warns of low battery charge whilst guaranteeing a last opening / closing cycle.
The Open Classic shutter is equipped with an anti-lifting device conform to the norm NFP 90-308. This system is composed of ABS flanges + Straps + wall anchoring brackets to be anchored to the pool wall.
The number of anti-lifting devices needed depends on the width of the pool and is determined by the manufacturer. There is a minimum of 2 per wall.
The price of the shutter includes :
- 2 white lacquered axis supports featuring 3 position key command and photovoltaic panel
- 1 anodised aluminium axis
- 1 shutter cover composed of PVC calcium / zinc white slats
- 1 24V tubular motor with limit management
- 2 batteries
- 1 electronic regulating card
- 1 security kit composed of ABS flanges and straps to fix to the pool wall.
- 1 instruction booklet with installation guide
The composite axis is not sensitive to corrosion (max width 5 meters, Ø200mm).
The Wing System is an Abriblue innovation, allowing lateral surfaces to be covered, securing the total surface area of the pool water as a whole.
- Available on option, the Coverlock security system is a new fixation system that combines simplicity of use and esthetics.
To close the shutter, simply insert the locking mechanism into the designated orifice and push the Coverlock to lock.
To open, just push simultaneously the Coverlock and the shutter locking system to free the shutter cover before rolling it on the axis.
Available in 4 colours : White, sand, blue and grey. Coverlock conforms to the norm NFP 90-308.
- ABS flanges + Straps + Stainless steel supports to fix under the pool border available on option.
Coverlock security system
3 years on slats
3 years on mechanics
3 years on motorisation
10 years on solar panal
2 years on batteries
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote abriblue open solar energy pool shutter
Other product : ABRIBLUE OPEN Solar Energy pool shutter
At best price 4789 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00