PERSEO automatic above ground pool shutter
PERSEO 3x3m motorised automatic pool shutter with limit management system
Conforms to the norm NF P90-308,
Motor contained in the reel axis, with limit management system
Disengaging mechanics, Powered by cable,
Easy and fast installation
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
Using this automatic shutter means your pool is secure. The shutter is installed with a minimum of labour and conforms to the norm NF P90-308.
The Perseo shutter helps to maintain the water temperature, lengthening your swimming season.
Limits water evaporation, reduces cleaning maintenance and helps to keep water clean, therefore, reducing your consumption of pool maintenance products.
The shutters opaque slats help to prevent photosynthesis and algae development.
* Shutter sent directly to client from manufacturer. Above prices correspond to model with white shutter slats and power cable connection.
If the dimensions of your pool are not contained in the above table, call our team on +33 (0)4 75 802 962 (international) or UK freephone 0808 238 60 75 to get your free quote.
Advantages of Perseo pool shutter
Opening and closing manipulation can be completed by one person alone, using a key system situated at the foot of the shutter reel. Rolling and unrolling the shutter will take a maximum of three minutes to complete, depending on the size of your pool.
The limit management system indicates the shutter will automatically stop when its opening and closing action is completed (the key's contact must remain active conforming to the norm NF P90-308).
The shutter is secured by an anti-lifting device that ensures optimal security.
In the case of electrical failure, the axis of the shutter can be disengaged, meaning you can secure your swimming pool.
The Perseo is delivered with all accessories and equipment needed to install the shutter and put into use :
- Anchoring system for legs (screw plugs, screws and coach screws)
- 1 anodised aluminium rolling axis*
- 2 high-density polyethene bearing housings to distribute the weight of the shutter system equally on the axis legs avoiding forcing the motor
- 1 adjusting ring
- 1 12v electric motor contained in the axis featuring adjustable limit management system
- 1 electrical box complete with transformer and thermal-magnetic circuit breakers
- 1 shutter system (beige or grey on option) featuring 25mm finishing fins
- Binding straps shutter body/axis
- 1 anti-lifting device composed of ABS flanges, straps and supports to be fixed on the pool wall (or pool border, on option)
- 1 installation manual
- 1 package.
*Diameter and length of axis with corresponding pool size:
The axis legs of Perseo shutter
The inclination of the shutters legs can be adjusted using bolts as to avoid contoured pool borders (1).
Two bearing housings are fixed to the base of each leg to support the weight of the axis. The combined weight of the axis and shutter body does not require unneedful forcing of the motor and so, the lifespan of the motor is preserved (2).
During strong periods of heat, the volume of the shutter body can expand. To avoid rubbing an adjustment ring is placed on the bearing housing to compensate the effects of expansion and contraction (3).
Details of Perseo shutter slats
The opacity of the slats reduces the phenomenon of photosynthesis and avoids the apparition of algae.
Each slat includes in its composition air compartments that limit the water temperature loss.
The slats are closed on either side with stuck plugs to ensure a watertight and buoyant compartment.
Removable fins have standard dimensions of 25mm (Std) ensuring a smooth finish to each slat. They can be replaced by models with varying size : 15mm (S) or 35mm (XL).
This exclusive patent allows an easy to accomplish "sliding" assembly, resulting in a strong, well-maintained shutter body.
Assembly of shutter body
The assembly of the body is carried out :
- either by clips
To clip one slat to the other, begin by engaging the male fixture on the left-hand slat into the female fixture on the right-hand slat (fig.1 et fig.2).
Repeat an oscillating movement till the slats click together (fig.3 et fig.4).
- or by sliding
To attach the slats by sliding, just remove the plugs and slide the slats together.
This patented assembly system :
- allows an easily assembled shutter body, especially for extra length slats,
- limits tedious manipulation,
- easy access to repair a damaged slat.
When you place your order, ask that one plug out of three is not pre-fixed to the slat, gaining installation time.
When the shutter is positioned on the width of the pool it can be adapted to different pool stair shapes : rectangular (1), trapeze (2), roman (3), semi-circular (4) or free-form (5) (following consultation with us).
All stair cuts are optional.
Small skis are positioned under the two last slats and allow the shutter body to correctly function on the water surface and ensure orientation.
The fixation holes are pre-drilled by the manufacturer.
Preparation of the pool border
Trimming the pool border
For existing pools that feature a pool border, a 35cm long trim is necessary to accommodate the shutters passage.
The shutters axis
The axis must be positioned on a horizontal level, perpendicular to the pool.
The axis is positioned:
aligned with the rear pool borders edge on sharply angled pools (a).
at the final radius on a soft angled pool (b).
To compensate the effects of axis dilatation, a safety margin of 5mm is needed :
- Between the adjusting ring and the bearing housing on the "free side" (1),
- Between the adjusting ring and the axis on the "free side" (1),
- Between the axis and the bearing housing on the motor side (2).
We advise not to proceed with floor anchorage before effectuating a full unrolling of the shutter body to check and adjust positioning.
The mechanics of the limit management is adjustable with a supplied tool.
Arrows indicate the directional movement of the shutter body.
When you turn
+ you increase the range of movement
- you reduce the range of movement.
Programming the Perseo limit management function
A 2 wired electrical power supply is needed (2) with :
- 2 x 4mm² if the cable length is less than 16m to arrive at the pool
- 2 x 6mm² if the cable is more than 16m to arrive at the pool (3).
The electrical installation must respect the norm C15-100.
- Earth the pool and all its equipment to evacuate any stray currents that accentuate the phenomena of oxidisation on metallic parts (inox 316, Anodized 6060 aluminium, beckryzing lacquer).
- The multiplication of water treatment leading to the non-respect of water equilibrium is not covered in the conditions of guarantee and in this case, the manufacturer does not accept responsibility for any degradation or damage to the product.
In the case of the use of a water treatment unit that produces an electrochemical reaction that accelerates metal corrosion, it is important to take all precautions to avoid and limit negative effects.
In general, it must be kept in mind that the need of an oxidising agent is reduced between 75 and 90% between an open and closed pool shutter. An electrical distribution box can be adapted to communicate the position of the shutter (open or closed) to the water treatment unit.
- All the cables are linked in accessible, waterproof junction boxes and out of the "volume 0" of the pool.
|Shutter model||Distance from technical house to pool||Electrical cable section||Limit management motor sensors||Switch|
|Perseo||< 16m||2 x 4mm²||linked||linked|
|Perseo||< 25m||2 x 6mm²||linked||linked|
The display cable is pre-cabled. Once the motor wiring is linked to the panel you just need to connect the dominos.
Wiring of the Perseo shutter
The number of anti-lifting devices needed depends on the width of the pool.
Colour of wall anchoring supports
Three colours are available : White, beige or grey.
When you close the shutter, the trigger clips into the support.
To open, just push the button, lifting the trigger simultaneously to free the shutter before rolling it on its axis.
Option Contact for salt electrolyseur
If your pool is equipped with a salt electrolyser, you need to reduce production when the shutter is closed to avoid a chlorine concentration that may cause damage to the shutter slats.
The Perseo can be equipped with a control box that automatically controls chlorine production in coherence with the opening and closing of the pool shutter (if equally, your electrolyser features this function).
This shutter can be used during all seasons. Warning, do not manipulate in case of frost.
For an optimal operation of the shutter, we advise you to conserve the water level of the pool water 10cm lower than the pool border.
During the winterizing period, we advise you to keep the water at the same level.
Packing and transport
It is essential to have 2 persons to reception your pool shutter.
2 years on mechanics
3 years on shutter slats
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote perseo automatic above ground pool shutter
Other product : PERSEO automatic above ground pool shutter
At best price 1990 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00