NAJA side filter
NAJA Side NS-500 sand filter, water flow 12m3/h, without filtering recharge
ABS transparent lid,
6-way side valve
Its high-density, UHMWPE, polyethylene tank is reinforced with glass fibre filament winding and has a working pressure of 1,6 bars.
Featuring Ø 63mm inner tubing, the NAJA limits friction loss and optimises the force of your filtration pump.
The NAJA filter uses perforated edged sieves that allows the totality of the filtering medium surface to be cleansed, including the tank edges.
Using this ingenious and simple system, the layer of silica conserves its filtering efficiency.
Cleaning is more efficient and you economise on water and chemical treatment products.
The operational system has been proved and guarantees easy installation and optimised maintenance.
- High-density, UHMWPE, polyethylene tank, reinforced with radial glass fibre filament winding.
- Polypropylene base reinforced with glass fibre.
- ABS transparent lid with purge and fixation collar (Side model).
- 6-way valve position 1’’1/2 with a configurable manometer, supplied with assembled connection kit valve/filter.
- The Naja-Side filters are equipped with a ø 63 mm inner tube.
- Maximum working pressure 1,6 bars.
- Barred filtration sieves.
- The Naja-Side filters are equipped with an automatic air purge.
- Low purge valve.
This range of filters are delivered without a filtration recharge (granulometry of sand to be used 0,6 to 1,25).
Recommendation for use
The weight of the layer of gravel should not be any more than the total indicated in the below table.
The NAJA SIDE
|NS-50||670||745||800||1" 1/2||12m3/h||75 Kg|
|NS-50-EH||770||845||800||1" 1/2||12m3/h||100 Kg|
|NS-61||700||775||910||1" 1/2||14m3/h||125 Kg|
5 years on tank
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote naja side filter
Other product : NAJA side filter
Starting from 505 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00