SAFETY BACHE opaque winter cover
SAFETY BACHE shape 1 opaque winter cover
Fixation using doubled eyelets, bungee clicks and aluminium and stainless steel retractable bolts,
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
Prices of SAFETY BACHE opaque winter cover
|Compatible pool shapes||Shape 1*||Shape 2*||Shape 3*|
|Price per m²||12.00 €||13.00 €||14.00 €|
For dimesions lesser than 10m², surcharge + 25%.
Stair cut and monobloc filter cut
* Cover overlap: anticipate 70 cm on the length and width of the pool.
Features of the SAFETY BACHE opaque winter cover
Without labour or using electricity, this cover adapts to all pool shapes (classic configurations or free form) without disfiguring your pool environment.
Easily installed and removed.
Retains dirt, leaves, insects, dust etc...
The conformity certificate NF P 90-308 is delivered with your cover.
V bungee (1),
Crossed fixation (2),
Evacuation grid for rainwater (3),
Reinforced welded hem (4)
Safety Bache free form pool using safety bache
Available colours of the SAFETY BACHE
Colour range is an indication - photos non-contractual.
Precautions for use of your opaque winter cover
It is imperative to rigorously follow all indications to fully benefit from the guarantee.
The rainwater evacuation grid must never be obstructed.
After you have removed your cover :
- Rinse in clear water and dry before storing
- The guarantee for a defective product is put into application after the product has been returned to the manufacturers workshop for analysis and verification.
- The transport costs for the return of a product are excluded from the guarantee.
- Damage caused to a product during transport is excluded from the guarantee. The client should establish written reservations with the transporter or refuse the merchandise on reception.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if the product should be repaired or exchanged.
Excluded from the guarantee
- The non-respect of instructions for use of the cover, leading to abnormal degradation.
- All modifications to the cover without written accord from the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of a cleaning product other than the product recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to weather conditions : violent winds, snow > or = to 5cm, violent hail.
- Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing.
Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing, snagging, ripping, or inadequate water treatment and also colour fastness of the cover does not enter into the conditions of the guarantee.
3 digressive winter seasons
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote safety bache opaque winter cover
Other product : SAFETY BACHE opaque winter cover
Starting from 12 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00