Safety Bache Prestige opaque winter cover
Safety Bache Prestige shape 1 winter cover
Double eyelets, bungee fixations and retractable anchorage
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
Price range of winter covers Safety Bache Prestige and Prestige Luxe
|Compatible shapes||Shape 1||Shape 2||Shape 3|
|Prices per m²||13.00 € incl VAT||15.00 € incl VAT||17.00 € incl VAT|
|Type de forme||Forme 1||Forme 2||Forme 3|
|Prices per m²||14.00 € incl VAT||16.00 € incl VAT||18.00 € incl VAT|
For dimensions lesser than 10m², surcharge of + 25%.
Stair and outboard filtration monobloc cut
Characteristics of the winter cover
The installation of an opaque winter cover provides poolwater protection during the low season. An adapted solution to ensure your pool is sheltered from poor weather conditions and pollution during the low seasons. This method avoids the deposit of dust in your pool water, insects, dead leaves whilst limiting the proliferation of algae.
Winterizing covers are directly exposed to strong weather conditions such as wind, snow etc... Their resistance to time depends on the depth of material used and the assembly technique. To lengthen lifespan and add to resistance, the Safety Bache prestige is made from opaque PVC canvas 650g/m² complete with anti-UV and cryptogamic treatment.
Advantages of the cover Safety Bache Prestige
Security : this cover conforms to the norm NF P90-308. It has been tested and certified for a pool with maximum inner dimensions of 13 x 6 meters.
Protection : retains leaves, dust, insects etc. The covers opacity stops the passage of light and the proliferation of algae. Putting your pool back into springtime service will be much easier.
Comfort : The central rainwater evacuation grid avoids the formation of water pockets on the surface of the cover.
This cover is adapted to all pools :
- Traditionally shaped or free form shaped,
- Maximum inner dimensions up to 13 x 6m.
bungee tensioner (1), Fixation (2), Central rainwater evacuation grid (3),
Reinforced welded hem(4)
Available stair cuts
The cover can adapt to several stair cuts : rectangular (1), trapeze (2), roman (3), semi-circulaire (4) or free form (5) (please consult us).
Stair cuts are available on option.
|Model||Safety Bache Prestige||Safety Bache Prestige Luxe|
|Material||Polyester covered with PVC||Polyester covered with PVC|
|Treatments||Anti-UV, anti-cryptogamic||Anti-UV, anti-cryptogamic|
|Maximum interior dimensions||13 x 6m||13 x 6m|
|Shape of pool||All shapes||All shapes|
|Overlap||70 cm on the length and width of the pool (being 35cm per side)||70 cm on the length and width of the pool (being 35cm per side)|
|Fixations||Crossed fixations||Aluminium and stainless steel retractable bolts|
|Bungee tensioners||V with plastic hooks||V with certified attaching system|
|Guarantee||3 digressive seasons||3 digressive seasons|
Peripheral fixation systems
V Bungee tensioners with plastic hooks
V Bungee tensioners with certified attaching system
Ground anchorage systems
Aluminium and stainless steel retractable fixations.
Blue with sand underside
Precautions for use with your cover
The conformity certificate NF P 90-308 is delivered with your cover.
It is imperative to rigorously follow all instructions for use to fully benefit from the guarantee.
Rainwater evacuation cavities must not be obstructed.
After removing your cover from the pool:
- Rinse in clear water and dry before storage.
- The guarantee for a defective product is put into application after the product has been returned to the manufacturers workshop for analysis and verification.
- The transport costs for the return of a product are excluded from the guarantee.
- Damage caused to a product during transport is excluded from the guarantee. The client should establish written reservations with the transporter or refuse the merchandise on reception.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if the product should be repaired or exchanged.
Excluded from the guarantee
- The non-respect of instructions for use of the cover, leading to abnormal degradation.
- All modifications to the cover without written accord from the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of a cleaning product other than the product recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to weather conditions : violent winds, snow > or = to 5cm, violent hail.
- Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing.
Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing, snagging, ripping, or inadequate water treatment and also colour fastness of the cover does not enter into the conditions of the guarantee.
3 digressive winter seasons
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote safety bache prestige opaque winter cover
Other product : Safety Bache Prestige opaque winter cover
Starting from 13 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00