SAFETY ROLL White Edition above ground shutter
Safety Roll White Edition above ground pool shutter
White slats and legs,
Equipped with limit management,
Excellent value for money,
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
This automatic shutter ensures poolside security while limiting installation work. Its power supply can be sourced by just one cable that connects the shutter to your electrical distribution box, situated in your technical shelter
The shutter conserves water temperature and therefore prolongs the swimming season, pool water evaporation is reduced and time spent cleaning the pool is shortened. Your pool water remains cleaner for longer. Opaque slats reduce photosynthesis, the main cause of algae development and proliferation.
* The above prices are calculated for departure from manufacturer, white slats and cabled power.
Other dimensions are available - contact us today on our international number + 33 475 802 962 or our freephone lines France : 0800 800 099,
Belgium : 0800 14 044, Switzerland : 0800 001 941, UK : 0808 238 60 75, Italy : 800 986 375 or Spain : 800 300 103 .
Comfort and security
Opening and closing the shutter can be effectuated by one person alone using a key system. In only three minutes the cover can be rolled or unrolled.
The Safety Roll White Edition is delivered with all of the needed equipment to install and start up the shutter :
- 1 white, lacquered aluminium terminal leg with key contact.
- 1 white, lacquered aluminium terminal leg
- Anchoring system for terminal legs (coach bolts, screws and plugs)
- 1 rolling axis 140mm in diameter
- 1 electric motor contained in the axis 12V or 24V with limit management system
- 1 shutter cover made from white slats
- 1 security system including flanges and straps in ABS to fix to pool wall (or pool surround available on option)
Details of shutter slats
Opaque slats reduce photosynthesis, the main cause of algae development and proliferation.
Each slat is composed of 3 compartments containing air.
The air ensures buoyancy of the slats and limits the dispersion of pool water heat.
At the extremity of each slat soldered caps ensure sealing.
Assembly of the shutter covers slats
The assembly of the shutter is effectuated by clicking the slats together.
To clip one slat to the other, begin by engaging the male fixture on the left-hand slat into the female fixture on the right-hand slat (fig.1 et fig.2).
- Repeat an oscillating movement till the slats click together (fig.3).
When the shutter is positioned to the width of the pool, it can adapt to various shapes of stairs : rectangular (1), trapeze (2), roman (3), semi-circular (4) or free form (5) (after consultation with us).
Two finishes are available for the option stair cut : Sharp cut (a) or shaped cut (b).
The sharp cut is the most economic. The shaped cut allows you to better follow the shape of the pool and is more esthetic.
Stair cuts are available on option.
Preparation of the pool surround
To anchor the shutter leg terminals, the pool surround should have a level surface of 250 x 100mm available on either side of the pool and that the fixation system provided can be used on the pool surround.
Pool border trim
|Length of the pool||4m||5m||6m||8m||10m||12m|
|Mesurement "C" in mm||250mm||265mm||285mm||305mm||335mm||350mm|
For pools with a sharp angle (a), the axis must be in a corner position.
For pools with a rayon (b) of 15cm, the axis should be positioned 15cm towards the inside of the pool.
The axis of the shutter
- The axis must be positioned horizontally, perpendicular to the pool.
- The two leg terminals of the SAFETY ROLL WHITE EDITION shutter must be anchored level and horizontal, pressing against the shutter axis (if this proves to be difficult, a tightening ring can be ordered from us to stop lateral mobility).
- We recommend that you complete fixation of the shutters terminal legs only when you have effectuated a complete rolling movement of the slats. This will confirm the correct positioning and allow for any necessary adjustments.
The electrical installation should be effectuated by a qualified technician respecting the norm NF C15-100 C15-100.
- Connect the pool and all equipment to an earth cable to evacuate stray currents that could accentuate the effect of oxidisation of metal (stainless steel 316, anodised aluminium 6060 anodisé or lacquered using beckryzing).
- As many water treatment solutions are available on today's market, we no longer assume responsibility and guarantee in the case of non-respect of correct water balance. In the case of the use of a water treatment system that produces an electrochemical reaction that accelerates corrosion, take all precautions to limit negative effects. In general, it must be kept in mind that the use of an automatic cover reduces the needof oxidant agent production between 75 and 90% between when the shutter is open or shut. Communication between the electrical distribution box and the water treatment system is possible to take into account the shutters open, or closed position. The water treatment production is therefore, automatically adapted.
- The distribution box should be installed in a dry technical shelter, with a 10A trip switch and a 30mA circuit breaker.
- All cables should be linked in accessible junction boxes above the level of the pool water.
Required cables from the distribution box to the SAFETY ROLL White Edition mechanism. :
|Shutter model||Distance to technical shelter||Required cable section||Limit management system||Control switch|
|Safety Roll White Edition||< 15 m||2 x 4mm²||Already connected||Already connected|
|Safety Roll White Edition||< 30 m||2 x 6mm²||Already connected||Already connected|
Video de Montage du volet piscine
The shutter is equipped with an anti-lifting device conform to norm NF P90-308. The number of anti-lifting devices needed depends on the width of the pool and is determined by the manufacturer.
This system is composed of ABS flanges + Straps + stainless steel wall anchoring brackets.(b) on option
This shutter can be used during all seasons. Warning, do not manipulate in case of frost.
For an optimal operation of the shutter, we advise you to conserve the water level of the pool water 10cm lower than the pool border.
During the winterizing period, we advise you to keep the water at the same level.
Packing and transport
To ensure a delivery in the best possible conditions, our transport service will contact you to arrange a delivery time.
It is essential to have 2 persons to reception your pool shutter.
Guarantees concerning the shutter
The 2-year guarantee covers all electrical material (on the condition that the cabling was carried out in respect of the manufacturer's instructions and in respect of the norm C 15.100).
The axis is guaranteed for 3-years concerning the resistance of materials used with the exception of corrosion and decomposition of certain materials due to the use of shock water treatments or automatic water treatments that have not been correctly regulated and adapted to the shutters use, not including drive bearings.
The PVC slats are guaranteed for 3 years on the buoyancy, sealing and articulation of slats.
EXCLUDED FROM THE GUARANTEE
- The non-respect of installation instructions that lead to an abnormal use of the product.
- All modification of the product without the manufacturers written accord.
- Slat colour deterioration or deformation due to non-conform use or the immersion of the motor.
- Consecutive deterioration due to weather conditions : violent wind, snowfall, violent hail, lightning.
2 years on motorisation
5 years on legs, axis and slats
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote safety roll white edition above ground shutter
Other product : SAFETY ROLL White Edition above ground shutter
At best price 2490 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00