SAFETY WOOD pool cover to secure above ground wooden pools
SAFETY WOOD Shape A secure opaque pool cover
Opaque canvass avoiding photosynthesis,
Evacuation of rain water,
Secure fixation system.
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
|Compatible shapes of wooden pools||Shape A||Shape B|
|Price per m² VAT inclus||11€ VAT inclus||13€ VAT inclus|
For pool dimensions lesser than 10m², surcharge + 25%.
The Safety Wood opaque secure pool cover has been specifically designed for above ground wooden pools.
The Safety Wood is conform to the norm NFP 90-308. Its installation is fast and easy using a system of tensioners that are manipulated with ease. Adapted to a surface area less than 60m².
Its opacity avoids photosynthesis and algae development, allowing limpid water and a reduction of the use of chemical treatment products. The springtime startup of your pool is, therefore, facilitated.
Available shapes of the above ground wooden pool
shape a : for rectangular above ground wooden pools...
Shape B : for oval, round, eight-shaped, parallelogram...
Available colours for the pool cover
Blue with sand underside
Green with sand underside
Almond green with sand underside
Sand with sand underside
Carbon grey with sand underside
- Canvas PVC 2 sided coated canvas with polyester frame, anti-UV treatment, anti-cryptogamic and anti-bacterial. Density 580g/m².
- Fabric chain resistance : 5700 kg/ml
- Fabric frame resistance : 4100 kg/ml
- Parameter finish : Hem
- Assembly : Welded
- Overlap : + 0,26 m from the outer dimensions of the pool (including pool border).
The fixations have been designed so one adult alone can remove the cover and avoid any risk? The tension of the cover takes into account simplified manipulation.
This system avoids the intrusion of leaves, dirt and lifting in the case of strong wind.
The rainwater evacuation cavaties indicate water pockets on the covers surface are avoided.
The Safety Wood opaque secure cover
Precautions for use
It is imperative to rigorously follow all recommendations to benefit from the covers guarantee.
After removing your cover from the pool (we strongly recommend the use of a pool reel) :
- Rinse your cover in clear water and dry thoroughly before storage.
- The guarantee for a defective product is put into application after the product has been returned to the manufacturers workshop for analysis and verification.
- The transport costs for the return of a product are excluded from the guarantee.
- Damage caused to a product during transport is excluded from the guarantee. The client should establish written reservations with the transporter or refuse the merchandise on reception.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if the product should be repaired or exchanged.
EXCLUDED FROM GUARANTEE
- The non-respect of instructions for use of the cover, leading to abnormal degradation.
- All modifications to the cover without written accord from the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of a cleaning product other than the product recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to weather conditions : violent winds, snow > or = to 5cm, violent hail, lightening.
- Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing.
Deterioration due to abrasive rubbing, snagging, ripping, or inadequate water treatment and also colour fastness of the cover does not enter into the conditions of the guarantee.
3 digressive winter seasons
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote safety wood pool cover to secure above ground wooden pools
Other product : SAFETY WOOD pool cover to secure above ground wooden pools
Starting from 11 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00