AQUALYSE 30, 80 and 120 salt electrolyser
Auto-cleaning procedure by polarity inversion
Security water flow sensor
- Maximum pool volume 30-120 m3
- Aqualyse 30 electrolyser for a maximum pool volume of 30m3
- Aqualyse 80 electrolyser for a maximum pool volume of 80m3
- Aqualyse 120 electrolyser for a maximum pool volume of 120 m3
The range of Aqualyse electrolysers semi-automatic design has been specifically designed to keep maintenance to a minimum. Probes are self-cleaning by polarity inversion.
To be installed on by-pass at the end of the filtration line.
Pool terre earth connection available on option (connection diameter 50 or 63).
The electrolyser includes:
- Command module, featuring ABS housing and mounting bracket
- A cell equipped with titanium electrodes covered with ruthenium and iridium oxide
- Chlorine production rate indicator
- Low water flow light (red)
- Self-cleaning procedure light (red)
- ON/OFF switch with power supply indicator (red)
- Three-position switch for chlorine production rate control. A red light indicator is associated with all three positions (over-chlorination, standard, under chlorination)
Lower section of housing features:
- Power cable
- Cell power cable
- Water with flow sensor
The right side includes:
- Circuit breaker
- Ventilation air inlet
The left side includes :
- Fan ventilation outlet expelled by the fan
The cell includes :
- 2 union connectors
- Water flow sensor
Self-cleaning procedure by automatic polarity inversion every 100 minutes.
15 minutes mid-cycle pause between two inversions.
Electrodes: titanium covered with ruthenium and iridium oxide.
On option - AQUALYSE DIGI PH pack with dosing pump
To optimise your Salt Electrolysis system we recommend the use of the AQUALYSE DIGI PH pack with dosing pump
Your pool water pH level should be between 7,2 and 7,6 pH.
Water acidity varies permanently for several reasons :
- Weather conditions
- Swimmer frequency in pool
- Type of water treatment used (chlorine, salt water treatment, U.V, Ozone sterilisation...)
Maintaining the pH in this balanced zone requires continuous and precise manipulation.
This is why the AQUALYSE DIGI PH dosing pump ensures total automated regulation destined to permanently ensure the pH level is optimised and maintained.
AQUALYSE DIGI PH composition of pack
2. pH probe
3. Probe support
4. Paddle clamp for pH probe
6. Injection tube
7. Suction sieve
8. Injection valve
AQUALYSE DIGI PH operation
2. Filtration pump
3. Electrical box
4. AQUALYSE DIGI PH dosing pump
7. pH correction fluid tray
8. Dosing pump power supply
9. Pool discharge
10. Pool suction
11. Electrolyser probe
Common features of the Aqualyse 30/80/120
Installation schema for the salt electrolysis system
2 possible installations
A. Linear installation
B. Installation on By-Pass
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote aqualyse 30, 80 and 120 salt electrolyser
Other product : AQUALYSE 30, 80 and 120 salt electrolyser
Starting from 615 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00