HARVIA Delta electric sauna stove
HARVIA Delta D36 electric sauna strove
Stainless steel structure,
Possibility to wall mount or install on ground level,
For saunas between 2 to 4.5m3,
Wall mounting kit supplied
Its triangular design allows corner installation, optimising your relaxation area.
There are two available models:
- The Delta D36 features an integrated control unit situated at the bottom of the front panel of the unit.
The control unit allows you to:
- Pre-heat the sauna (up to 8h in advance)
- Controls the temperature
- Program the duration of your sauna (up to 4h)
- The Delta D36E is commanded by the Classic C150 or Griffin CG170 control unit which can be installed at a distance.
Featuring further options, these units allows:
- Pre-heat the sauna (up to 12h in advance)
- Program the duration of your sauna (from 1 to 12h)
- Controls the temperature (from +40°C to +110°C)
- Manage you sauna lighting and ventilation features
|Minimum sauna volume||2m³||2m³|
|Maximum sauna volume||4,5m³||4,5m³|
|Minimum height of sauna||1700mm||1700mm|
The Delta stove can be wall mounted or installed on ground level.
Profile view (1), Angle installation (2), Wall mounted (3)
Delta stoves can use a single-phase or three-phase power supply.
The stove kit includes :
- 1 Harvia Delta stove
- 1 sensor used to control and adjust the temperature of the sauna
Accessories available on option :
- Sauna stones calibrated up to 10 cm, box of 20 Kg
Stones calibrated between 50 and 100 mm are suitable for wall mounted saunas with a low capacity.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote harvia delta electric sauna stove
Other product : HARVIA Delta electric sauna stove
Starting from 399 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00