SIGMA automatic above ground pool shutter
SIGMA motorised automatic pool shutter with limit management
limit management system,
Fast and easy installation,
For pools with maximum dimensions of 10 x 5m
- Complies with standard NF P90-308
* Shutter sent from manufacturer directly to client. Above prices correspond to model with white shutter slats and power cable connection.
If the dimensions of your pool are not contained in the above table, call our team on +33 (0)4 75 802 962 (international) or UK freephone 0808 238 60 75 to get your free quote.
Advantages of the SIGMA shutter
Conform to norm NFP-90-308, the SIGMA automatic, motorised pool shutter secures your pool while limiting installation labour.
Capable of supporting a weight of 100 kilos, this method limits drowning risks. Disengaged mechanics allow the shutter to be unrolled even in the case of a power cut, enabling you to secure your pool in any situation.
- Lengthens your swimming season
The shutter conserves and maintains the water temperature, lengthening your swimming season.
- Easy to install
The axis support legs are easily placed and require 2 anchoring points and 2 drilled holes per leg.
The electrical connection, situated in the leg base is easily accessible.
- Robust and reliable
The aluminium axis on which the shutter is rolled offers a maximal resistance. The axis is ribbed, ensuring rigidity, solidity and horizontal positionning. The axis is easily installed on its legs in a few minutes using locking pins and integrates bearings designed to protect the motor from friction due to rotation. In operation, the structure uses the least effort possible, ensuring dependable use with a long lifespan. The ribbed axis equally allows you to slide and shut the shutters binding straps.
- Compact and discreet
The SIGMA shutter respects the pool environment. Once rolled on the axis, the shutter occupies a minimum of space, integrating perfectly into your poolside environment.
Opening and closing manipulation is effectuated by one person using the key contact. 3 minutes is ample to roll or unroll your shutter. The motorisation includes limit management that does not require an internal electronic sensor. Limit management allows the shutter to stop independently when being opened or closed. The upper cover of the legs are positioned at an inclined angle to avoid rain water entering and stagnating internally.
- Less maintenance and more economies
Limiting water evaporation, reducing cleaning maintenance and keeping water clean. The opaque slats prevent photosynthesis conducive to the development of algae.
- Slat lifespan
To preserve their colour, the slats have an anti-staining treatment. Composed from Calcium and Zinc and complete with an anti-UV treatment, the Sigma slats offer an excellent heat resistance and limit the risk of deformation.
The SIGMA shutter is delivered with all necessary equipment to install and put into operation :
- Motorised axis and supporting legs
- Shutter body
- Transformer box 220 V / 12 V
- Anti lifting device
- Binding straps, axis / shutter body
- Anchorage material
Detail of slats
Assembly of shutter body
To clip one slat to the other, To clip one slat to the other, begin by engaging the male fixture on the right-hand slat into the female fixture on the left-hand slat (fig.1 et fig.2).
- Repeat an oscillating movement till the slats click together (fig.3).
- Put into place the 1st row of slats that are equipped with binding straps using the flat clamp strap. Equalise and balance the lateral tension of the shutter body (fig.4).
To unclic a slat, follow the same procedure, in the opposite manner : ( fig.1) push on the inferior part of the female slat (left hand slat) to free the upper clip hook of the male slat (right hand slat).
Installation of shutter
The shutters axis
- The axis should be positioned horizontally, flat and perpendicular to the pool.
- The axis aligned with the rear pool borders edge or at the final radius. The axis is centered to the width of the pool.
- The 2 leg supports of the SIGMA shutter should be totally horizontal and level. The legs should be tightly fitted against the tube.
- The shutter does not harm the pool border; As the legs are adjustable in height, the shutter body avoids touching the surface of the pool border.
- In the case of sharp-angled pools and a maximum, position the axe of the legs 15cm towards the interior of the pool. For pools with a rayon superior to 15cm, consult us.
- We advise not to proceed with floor anchorage before effectuating a full unrolling of the shutter body to check and adjust positioning.
- A pool border trim is obliged to accomodate the passage of the slats, avoiding rubbing when rolling and unrolling the shutter body. This also avoids caps being broken.
The electrical distribution box must be installed in the technical room (1) in respect to the electrical norm C15-100.
1 circuit is needed for each 2-wired cable (2) :
- 2 x4 mm² cable section if the cable is less than 15 m to arrive at your pool
- 2 x 6 mm² if the cable is more than 15 m to arrive at your pool (3)
The electrical installation must respect the norm C15-100.
- Earth the pool and all its equipment to evacuate any stray currents that accentuate the phenomena of oxidisation on metallic parts (inox 316, Anodized 6060 aluminium, beckryzing lacquer).
- The multiplication of water treatment leading to the non-respect of water equilibrium is not covered in the conditions of guarantee and in this case, we do not accept responsibility for any degradation or damage to the product.
In the case of the use of a water treatment unit that produces an electrochemical reaction that accelerates metal corrosion, it is important to take all precautions to avoid and limit negative effects.
In general, it must be kept in mind that the need of an oxidising agent is reduced between 75 and 90% between an open and closed pool shutter. An electrical distribution box can be adapted to communicate the position of the shutter (open or closed) to the water treatment unit.
- The electrical distribution box, must be installed in a dry area, fitted with a 10A circuit breaker and a 30mA protection switch, 1st position on the circuit (3 x 2,5 mm² 10 A)to supply the 220 v / 12 v transformer.
- All the cables are linked in accessible, waterproof junction boxes and out of the "volume 0" of the pool
Electrical cable is needed between the shutters electrical distribution box the axis mechanics :
|Shutter model||Distance from technical house to pool||electrical cable section||limit management motor sensors||Switch|
|SIGMA||< 15 m||2 x 4 mm²||linked||linked|
|SIGMA||< 30 m||2 x 6 mm²||linked||linked|
The automatic shutter SIGMA is equipped with an anti-lifting system conform to the norm NF P 90-308. This system is composed of ABS flanges + Straps + wall anchoring brackets. The number of anti-lifting devices needed depends on the width of the pool and is determined by the manufacturer.
Transport and packing
For easy handling, each package does not exceed 40kg in weight.
To ensure a delivery in the best possible conditions, our transport service will contact you to arrange a delivery time.
It is essential to have 2 persons to reception your pool shutter.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote sigma automatic above ground pool shutter
Other product : SIGMA automatic above ground pool shutter
At best price 1869 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00