SKIN FREEZE opaque winter cover
Skin Freeze shape A opaque winter cover
Fixation system using double eyelets,
Limits the proliferation of algae,
Grid with gusset to ensure rainwater evacuation,
Standardised up to 14.8 X 6.8m (dimensions of finished cover).
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
Opaque winter cover for pools up to 100m²
|Shape of pools||Shape A*||Shape B*||Shape C*|
|Price including VAT per m²||13.00 €||15.00 €||17.00 €|
*= minimum order: 20 m²
Classification of pool types
Shape A : For rectangular pools
Shape B : For oval, round, eight-shaped, parallogram
Shape C : For other types of pools
Available colours for the pool cover
Dark grey with grey underside
Ocher with Ivory underside
Features of the SKIN FREEZE opaque winter pool cover
The operation qualities and long lifespan are two of the major advantages of the Skin Freeze opaque pool cover.
Designed for use on a maximum surface area of 90 m² or less, the Skin Freeze conforms to the norm NFP 90-308.
Benefiting from perfect surface tension once in place and particularly easy to use.
Its central evacuation grid with gusset allows the rapid evacuation of rainwater. he gusset placed under the grid conserves the opacity of the cover, avoiding the penetration of sun rays, therefore, the development of photosynthesis whilst avoiding the formation of water pockets.
- The opaque winter pool cover limits the proliferation of algae, keeps water limpid and reduces the use of chemical treatment products. The start up of your pool in springtime will be easier.
- Material : Flexible PVC, density 580 g / m² reinforced by a polyester frame
- Rupture resistance : 2500 N / 5 cm (fabric chain), 1800 N / 5cm (fabric frame).
- Ripping resistance: 250 N (in the direction of the chain and frame).
- Assembly : Welding
- Treatment : anti-UV, anti-cryptogamic and anti-bacterial.
- Peripheral finish: 5 cm full hem finish.
- Overlap :
+ 0,40 m If the width of the pool border is greater than or equal to 0,30 m
+ 0,35 m If the width of the pool border is lesser than 0,30 m
Operational qualities of the SKIN FREEZE
OPAQUE PROTECTIVE COVER
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- Fast and easy installation and removal.
- Reduces the risk of accidental falls into the pool by animals.
- Retains dirt, dust, leaves, insects etc.
- Maintains water limpidity during winter, eases the start up of your pool in Springtime. The central evacuation grid facilitates the evacuation of rainwater.
Cover with hemmed reinforcements welded on parameter, rainwater evacuation grid, double ended bungee attachments, retractable stainless steel bolts.
Available stair cuts for the SKIN FREEZE cover
2/ Doubled eyelets
4/ 5 cm welded full hem
Schema SKIN FREEZE
2/ Double ended bungee fixation
3/ Doubled eyelets
4/ Evacuation grid with gusset
6/ 0.80 m maximum
7/ 0.15 m
Fixation systems available on optionDepending on the configuration of your pool surround, several fixation systems are available on option for your SKIN FREEZE opaque winter cover:
Precautions for use
To limit use due to abrasion on the pool surround, it is important to ensure the cover does not touch the pool border.
3 digressive seasons, on the material and manufacturing against production defaults in the limit of maximum dimensions.
The guarantee of the covers concerns the quality of the material used for their production and their assembly. The guarantee does not cover damages caused by the covers installation, poor maintenance or upkeep or abrasion caused by the pool surround.
3 digressive seasons material and manufacture
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote skin freeze opaque winter cover
Other product : SKIN FREEZE opaque winter cover
Starting from 13 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00