Caliente solar heating Dome for above ground pools
The Caliente solar heating Dome is distinguished by its innovating design.
Its pyramidal conception allows an optimal capture of sun rays.
Guaranteeing a more performant transfer of heat than a classic solar panel, reducing considerably the required installation space.
Featuring a transparent cover that captures a maximum amount of UV rays optimising its performance.
Highly efficient, this Dome allows you to add up to +5°C to your pool temperature during the summer season*.
for pools with a maximum volume of 60 m³
Each Dome is designed to produce heat for a maximum volume of 15m³. It is possible to install a maximum series of 4 heating Domes, producing more power, heating up to 60 m³.
Simple and efficient 4-step system
2. A greenhouse effect is produced inside the Dome.
3. The water contained in the black pipe is heated.
4. The heated water flows into your pool water.
A supply pipe brings cold water to the Dome from the filtration unit (1).
The water flow can be adjusted using the supplied by-pass (2).
The water is heated by a greenhouse effect and passes through the Dome (3), the heated water then flows into the pool or through the discharge nozzles (4).
Installation of solar heater
Situating the Dome in the filtration circuit
The solar Dome must be installed on the circuit after the filtering elements (pump and filter) to avoid the introduction of impurities into the circuit of the solar heater.
Positioning the Dome
In order to optimise its performance, the Dome should be positioned in the sunniest spot possible during daytime hours. Avoid a shaded position during the most intensive hours of sunlight during the day (between 11h and 16h).
Use of By-Pass
The By-Pass is composed of a 3-way valve completed with piping elements (couplings and T pipe connection), allowing you to divert all or some of your pools water to the solar Dome. This feature allows you to control the water flow inlet to your Dome, assuring an optimal heating temperature for your pool. This feature equally simplifies the process of winterizing your pool.
Technical features of the Dome
Composition of solar heating kit:
- 1 instruction manual
Inlet and outlet pipe length 100mm and diameter 38mm
2 O rings
2 Serflex collars
2 reducers 38/32mm
1 3 way valve
1 T connection
1 32 and 38mm diameter adaptor
6 Serflex collars
1 roll of Teflon
How much solar powered heat do I need?
|Dimensions of pool||Volume**||Quantity of Domes|
|Ø350 x h90cm||8m³||1|
|Ø450 x h90cm||13,5m³||1|
|Ø460 x h120cm||18m³||2|
|Ø640 x h120cm||35,3m³||3|
|Dimension of pool||Volume**||Quantity of Domes|
|640 x 366 x 120cm||25m³||2|
|730 x 366 x 120cm||28,5m³||2|
|915 x 457 x 120cm||45m³||3|
* Estimation of temperature gain can vary depending on the volume of the pool and the duration of exposition to the sun during the day.
** The volumes can vary depending on pool manufacturers. Check the volume of your pool.
Conditions of use
• A solar heater for pool uses free energy from the sun to heat your pool. In return, it is a slow and gradual system of heating. You will notice a slight difference in temperature after several days of sun.
• The temperature rises in the day with the effect of the heat of the sun and lowers at night with the presence of coolness and evaporation. We advise you to use a solar blanket to limit evaporation during the night and conserve heat. If a solar cover is not used, it would be difficult to conserve the gain of temperature by the solar heater during the day.
• It is imperative to purge the solar Dome in preparation for the winter season and store it in a frost proof area during the winter months.
• Damage caused by frost is not covered in the conditions of the guarantee.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote caliente solar heating dome for above ground pools
Other product : Caliente solar heating Dome for above ground pools
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00
Spare parts order
You are looking for a spare part for «Caliente solar heating Dome for above ground pools » ?
Please click the button below. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.