Sun Pro Line salinity tester
This tester is particularly useful for those who use a salt water treatment system.
The salt content dissolved in water should be adjusted as precisely as possible to optimise the efficiency of the electrolyser.
Using digital display, the Sun Pro Line tester indicates clearly the salt content of your pool water, so that you can adjust to correspond with the recommendations of your electrolyser.
1) Tester with cap and digital display
2) Precision screwdriver to calibrate
3) Buffering solution
Measure salt content with the Sun Pro Line tester
1) Remove cap and switch ON (On/Off button at the top end of the tester)
2) Dip the lower section of the tester in the buffering solution. The tester should never be immersed above the black ring.
3) Keep the tester immersed in the solution and calibrate to 3.0g/l using the provided screwdriver (potentiometer used to calibrate situated on the back of the tester).
4) The tester is ready to use. Immerse the lower section of the tester into your pool water and wait for a few seconds.
5) The digital display shows the result.
Recommandation : To ensure a precise measurement and better calibration, rinse the tester in clear water after each use.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote sun pro line salinity tester
Other product : Sun Pro Line salinity tester
At best price 90 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00