BIO UV ELEKTRA automated water treatment
The sun emits invisible light : Ultraviolet rays. Bio-UV water treatments reproduce this natural phenomenon using last generation, powerful lamps that emit UV-C rays.
At 254 nanometers, the optimal wavelength to eradicate micro-organisms (virus, bacteria, algae, mildew...) are UV-C rays. Capable of penetrating the DNA that perturbs the metabolism of the micro-organisms cells till destruction. All germs, are, therefore, inactive (including legionella and cryptosporidium) and cannot reproduce .
SANS CHLORE is a water treatment concept that is based on technology and disinfection via the ultraviolet light of type C. Today, more than 11 000 residential pools and spas are equipped with this type of water treatment. It is also certified for public use.
During the filtration cycle, water circulates inside the SANS CHLORE treatment chamber. Bacterias, virus and algae are eradicated using the lamps rays.
This purification process is prolonged by means of the dosing pump that injects daily a small quantity of active oxygen (without chlorine) to continue disinfection and prevent the apparition of algae on pool walls.
A probe allows the automated regulation of active oxygen which depends on the water temperature.
Automated pH regulation allows ideal comfort for swimmers, limescale deposits, and optimises the efficiency of products which are used.
3. Heating (on option)
4. SANS CHLORE 25
5. BIO-UV dosing pump
6. pH dosing pump
8. Active oxygen
The SANS CHLORE 25 pack includes :
2. Tempo dosing pump with clamp saddles
3. Temperature probe to enable liquid injection of active oxygen.
5. 1 BIO-UV OXYGENE-REMANENT - 10kg
6. 1 BIO-UV Algicide SPECIAL - 5L
* Contact our international customer support team on + 33 475 802 962 to find out which model is best adapted to your pool configuration.
Reccomendendations for liquid injection use
It is essential to ensure :
- Filtration during the day (during swimming and sunny periods)
- Respect the duration of filtration cycles :
BIO-UV REGUL pH pump
- A pH without aggression for the user's skin, hair, eyes or mucosa...
- By means of a dosing pump and pH regulator, PH BIO-UV, users interventions are reduced to a minimum.
- Avoids the development of limescale deposits, cloudy or whitened water.
- Reduces the development of algae and bacteria while optimising and reducing chemical product use.
Advantages of BIO-UV REGUL pH:
- Conforms to the ROHS norm : componants contain no lead or mercury.
- Digital display.
- Proportional display to avoid overdosing.
- Simplified Calibration.
- Easy connection avoiding analytical errors
- Protected probe (ABS body) for further dependability, can be installed horizontally, vertically or at an angled position.
2 years on PVC reactor
excepting the UV lamp
2 years BIO-UV Tempo dosing pump (excepting wear and tear parts)
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote bio uv elektra automated water treatment
Other product : BIO UV ELEKTRA automated water treatment
At best price 2839 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00