MOUV AND ROLL SOLAR automatic above ground shutter
MOUV AND ROLL SOLAR mobile automatic pool cover
ideal for oval or rounded cornered pools,
Automatic opening and closing,
Powered by solar energy
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
Pool shutter powered by solar energy, above ground installation, mobile axis on rails for pools with maximum dimensions of 12m x 6m
Other dimensions : contact us
*The above prices are calculated for departure from manufacturer, white slats and battery power.
The advantages of MOUV AND ROLL automatic above ground solar shutter
- Adapted to pools which are existent or under construction
- Mobile axis on rails
- Simplified installation
- Requires little installation space
- Offers protection and security
- Thermal insulation
2 person are required to reception the material
Features of the automatic solar shutter
- The axis, mounted on rails, allows you to free the area around your poolside when the shutter is in a rolled position.
- Opening and closing manipulation can be completed by one person alone by using the key command. 3 minutes is sufficient to roll or unroll your shutter.
- The shutter can be locked, offering optimal security.
- The Mouv and Roll conserves water temperature and therefore prolongs the swimming season, pool water evaporation is reduced and time spent cleaning the pool is shortened. Your pool water remains cleaner for longer. Opaque slats reduce photosynthesis, the main cause of algae development and proliferation.
- Requires little installation space as the motor is contained in the axis.
Details of shutter slats
Their opaque quality reduces photosynthesis, the main cause of algae development and proliferation.
Each slat is composed of 3 compartments containing air.
The air ensures buoyancy of the slats and limits the dispersion of pool water heat.
At the extremity of each slat soldered caps ensure sealing.
The Mouv And Roll solar shutter is particularly adapted to oval and rounded cornered pools. Using its mobile axis, the shutter cover is placed on the pool water surface smoothly without constraint.
Available slat colours
Assembly of shutter slats
The assembly of the shutter is effectuated by clicking the slats together.
To clip one slat to the other, begin by engaging the male fixture on the left-hand slat into the female fixture on the right-hand slat (fig.1 et fig.2)..
Repeat an oscillating movement till the slats click together (fig.3).
When the shutter is positioned to the width of the pool, it can adapt to various shapes of stairs : rectangular (1), trapeze (2), roman (3), semi-circular (4) or free form (5) (after consultation with us).
Two finishes are available for the option stair cut : Sharp cut (a) or shaped cut (b).
The sharp cut is the most economic. The shaped cut allows you to better follow the shape of the pool and is more esthetic.
The stair cuts are available on option
Pool border trim to position axis
For existing pools with a round edged pool border, a trim is obliged to allow the shutters passage.
For pools with a sharp angle (a), the axis must be in a corner position.
For pools with a rayon(b) of 15cm, the axis should be positioned 15cm towards the inside of the pool.
Positioning the axis
- Your pool border and filtration unit must not be greater than 100mm in height to avoid all friction with the aluminium structural bar.
- The maximum outer measurement of the pool border should not be greater than 6m for a pool with an inner measurement of 5.50m
Shutter axis on mobile base installed on rails
The key command
The key command is linked to two 12v batteries integrated into one of the axis supports allowing opening and closing of the shutter.
You do not have to dig trenches to bring a cable to the shutter. This system facilitates the installation of the shutter.
This shutter is delivered with an anti-lifting system conform to the norm NF P 90-308. The number of anti-lifting devices depends on the width of the pool and is determined by the manufacturer.
ABS flanges + Straps + Stainless steel supports to be anchored under the pool border (b) on option
Precautions for use
This shutter can be used during all seasons. Warning, do not manipulate in case of frost.
For an optimal operation of the shutter, we advise you to conserve the water level of the pool water 10cm lower than the pool border.
During the winterizing period, we advise you to keep the water at the same level.
Packing and transport
To ensure a delivery in the best possible conditions, our transport service will contact you to arrange a delivery time.
It is essential to have 2 persons to reception your pool shutter.
Guarantee of your Mouv and Roll battery powered shutter
The axis is guaranteed for 5 years concerning the materials resistance excepting wear and tear parts, corrosion and decomposition of certain materials due to the use of shock water treatments or automatic water treatments that have not been correctly regulated and adapted to the shutters use.
PVC slats are guaranteed for 5 years concerning buoyancy, sealing and articulation.
EXCLUDED FROM THE GUARANTEE
- The non-respect of installation instructions that lead to an abnormal use of the product.
- All modification of the product without the manufacturers written accord.
- Slat colour deterioration or deformation due to non-conform use or the immersion of the motor.
- Consecutive deterioration due to weather conditions : violent wind, snowfall, violent hail, lightning.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote mouv and roll solar automatic above ground shutter
Other product : MOUV AND ROLL SOLAR automatic above ground shutter
At best price 4900 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00
Spare parts order
You are looking for a spare part for «MOUV AND ROLL SOLAR automatic above ground shutter» ?
Please click the button below. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.