Discrète DSM 1.0 pool alarm
Discrète pool alarm
- Complies with standard NF P90-307/1
The Discrète DSM 1.0 alarm is an anti-falling detection system. The device is installed under your pool border. Very discreet, requiring little space, ensuring compatibility with pools that feature automatic shutters. User-friendly, the alarm features an interactive interface and remote control.
The alarm is supplied with all elements needed to ensure the installation and start-up of the alarm.
Conforming to the norm NFP 90-307-1:2009 respecting installation guidelines, the alarm can :
- be installed in rectangular pools up to 4 x 8m and 1m40 deep.
- Rings a maximum of 12 seconds following impact.
- Is capable of distinguishing a water feature (waterfall, filtration, rain, wind) from body impact.
Inside the package you will find :
- The alarm ready to be installed,
- The remote control,
- The magnetic feature,
- 4 alkaline batteries,
- Instructions for use and installation,
- Guarantee instructions.
+ Hardware supplied :
- A stainless steel support to fix under the pool surround,
- A stainless steel support to fix to the pool wall
- 1 magnetic system to ensure alarm control,
- 2 wall plugs, diam. 6 mm,
- 2 stainless steel screws 5 x 35,
- 1 stainless steel screw M4 x 16.
The Discrète DSM 1.0 Is compatible with inground, semi-inground and above ground pools. This system is not compatible with pools using flexible walls, pools without a surround, mirrored pools or pools equipped with a filtration programmed at a high flow rate. A bubble cover could also be the cause of perturbation of this alarm system.
Settings are programmed directly on the control panel, using the supplied magnetic feature or the remote control.
The remote control features three buttons :
- Button (1) selects "swim" mode
- Button (2) selects "monitoring" mode
- Button (3) allows you to test the portable alarm monitor. The button (3) can equally be used to put the alarm on standby mode. To do so, just hold the button in a pressed position. To validate, pass the magnetic feature over the control panel.
On the control panel, the magnetic feature allows you to control the different features of the alarm by using the position (a).
Each change of status is identified by :
- a green light and a "beep" when "monitoring" mode is selected (b)
- a red light and a "beep" when "swim" mode is selected (c)
Remote control for the Discrète DSM 1.0
The alarm automatically goes back to "monitoring" after 2 consecutive minutes of calm water. The return to monitoring mode can take longer (up to 20 minutes) depending on activity around the pool. It is, therefore, important to be vigilant during this period of transition.
The return to "monitoring" mode can also be made manually using the magnetic feature on the control panel or the remote control.
Installation of the alarm
The fixation system allows discreet installation under the pool surround. When installed, it is recommended that :
- The tube of the alarm is in a perfectly vertical position.
- Secure the alarm in a way that it is not possible to move manually.
- Check that the alarm, once secured, is stable to avoid vibration.
- That the depth of immersion of the tube is respected (ref schema : The blue lines represent the highest and lowest applicable water levels).
To check alarm operation it is recommended to effectuate a test run following installation. The procedure to follow is noted in the instruction booklet.
Conform to the norm NFP 90-307-1, the Discrète DSM 1.0 alarm system should activate in a maximum delay of 12 seconds following the impact into the pool water. The maximum rayon of detection for the alarm should be no greater than 7 meters.
In consequence, your alarm should be positioned the whole pool surface whatever its configuration should be (ref below schema).
To complete conform installation in larger pools it is possible to fit several Discrète DSM 1.0 alarm systems.
Equally, if the indoor area is too far from the pool, there is the possibility of using the portable monitor RPT 1.0. that will transmit the alarm siren indoors.
Zero risk is non-existent : Only active adult supervision associated with the Discrète DSM 1.0 pool alarm system equals an acceptable level of security.
The use of this system is in no means a reason for less supervision or a replacement for active visual supervision of the pool and its surroundings.
Fast reaction is a determining factor in the case of accident.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote discrète dsm 1.0 pool alarm
Other product : Discrète DSM 1.0 pool alarm
Starting from 389 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00