Filtrinov all in 1 Filtering wall
Filtrinov all in 1 standard filtration wall GS14/25
No need for an independent technical house,
For polystyrene block pools 8 X 4 X 1.5 m max.
To be fitted in one of the pool walls.
- Delivery from January 2016
All in 1, the monobloc wall is inserted in one of the swimming pool walls during construction. It includes :
- 1 skimmer featuring a large water inlet for suction
- 2 adjustable discharge nozzles for water emission
- 1 colour LED lighting feature delivered with remote control
- 1 0.5 Kw filter pump, water flow 14 m³/h, 3/4 CV
- 1 cartridge filter (4.5 m² filtering surface, filtering capacity 25 microns)
- 1 control box with time clock
- Security overflow
The Filtrinov filtering wall is designed for polystyrene block pool with a maximum surface of 8 X 4 X 1.5 m
The filtering wall comprises 4 models with variations :
|Models||Pump 3/4 HP||1 Skimmer||2 Discharge nozzles||Cartridge filters 4.5 m²||Color lighting feature with remote control||Control box||Electrolyser||By-Pass|
Filtrinov filtering wall GS14/25
Filtrinov filtering wall GS14 VT/25 with by-pass
Filtrinov filtering wall GS14 E/25 with electrolyser
Filtrinov filtering wall GS14 VT-E/25 with by-pass and electrolyser
The filtering wall in detail - Schema
The fitting of the filtering wall is carried out in just 4 steps:
1) Install the filtering wall in position on a concrete surface or on one or several lines of polystyrene block.
2) Put into place the supplied shuttering in front, behind and on the sides of the wall to ensure stability when the concrete is being positioned. After this step, the wall is integrated into the structure of the pool.
3) A felt under base should be fitted before the liner. Apply the felt under base directly to the wall, after preparing the holes to accommodate the discharge nozzles, the skimmer and projector.
4) Once your under base and liner is in place, position the sealed parts to ensure each part is waterproof.
Your Filtrinov filtration wall can include diverse options:
- Salt electrolyser
- A by pass allowing you to connect a heating system (heat pump, pool heater)
Filtrinov filtering wall installation
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote filtrinov all in 1 filtering wall
Other product : Filtrinov all in 1 Filtering wall
Starting from 2399 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00