Hayward inground technical shelter
Hayward inground technical shelter, empty, for filter diam 600 mm
220v power supply, single-phase
filtration from 11 m3/h to 14m3/h
Two possible solutions for installation:
- An empty shelter, that you equip with your choice of material.
- A pre-installed shelter, already equipped with filtration pump, sand filter and pre-installed plumbing connections that you simply connect to the inlets and outlets of your shelter.
The quality of the construction materials and the colour of the shelter ensures discreet integration in your pool area.
- 1"1/2 connections
- Reinforced resin components, resistant to chemical and saline corossion under normal use
- Couvercle papillons pour ouverture/fermeture simples et rapides
- Purge cap simplifies winterization
- Water flow 11 to 13m³/h
- Low noise level in operation
- Low electrical consumption
Performance chart for Superpool pump
1) Pressure (in millibars)
2) Water flow (in m³/h)
Dimensions of the Superpool in mm ("A" = 213mm)
Supplied with 6-way valve, pressure gauge and sight glass.
Retractable sieve system : ingenious conception, these sieves fold easily, offering easy maintenance for your sand filter.
2. Dome fixed in place by the use of a tightening collar, offering easy access and filter inspection.
3. High, integrated diffuser guarantees even water distribution on the sand bed. Internal tubing is dimensioned to reduce friction loss.
4. High-performance water collector, featuring self-cleaning, perforated at 360° sieves. This offers a balanced water flow and back wash.
5. Integrated purge valve easily evacuates water from the filter without losing sand.
7. Blown, high density, polyethylene tank, dyed in the mass resistant to weather conditions and requiring minimal maintenance.
8. 6-way valve.
9. Anti-corrosive base with a design that ensures perfect stability.
The advantage Hayward : pre-installed by-pass
with a pre-installed by pass, enabling you to easily connect your heating or water treatment system (heat pump, salt electrolysis) without the need to effectuate modifications to your technical shelter
The electrical cabinet (on option)
The electrical cabinet of the Hayward semi inground system features 3 modes :
The length of filtration cycle can be chosen and programmed
Filtration is an essential factor to ensure limpid, healthy pool water.
The following table can be used to calculate required filtration time :
|Water temperature||Chlorine Bromine Active oxygen*||PHMB*|
|Up to 10°C||2h||2h|
|From 10°C to 12°C||4h||4h|
|From 12°C to 16°C||6h||7h|
|From 16°C to 24°C||8h||12h|
|From 24°C to 27°C||10h||14h|
|From 27°C to 30°C||15h to 20h||15h to 20h|
|Over||20h to 24h||24h|
* Filtration time required per day
For water with a temperature lesser than 20°C, we can equally use the following calculation :
Temperature/2 = Hours of filtration required per day
In the case of very dirty, green or cloudy water, it is recommended to filter continuously, till the problem is resolved.
Dispatch 3/4 day 1/4 night
The electrical cabinet protects the pump using a thermal magnetic circuit breaker associated with a magnetic contactor. This protects the pump in the case of a short circuit or overload. A fusebox alone does not offer this protection.
The electrical cabinet will command the pump and lighting projectors (12 volts) via the timeclock. See the cable section table
Conform to norm C 15-100 it is essential to install a 30 mA protection at the circuits departure point in the electrical cabinet.
|Transformer 300W||(25A)||Transformer 600W||(25A)|
Table showing motor power consumption / circuit breaker dimension
Table showing indication of power consumption for single-phase motors
|circuit breaker dimension||Amperage||HP||kW|
|1,6 / 2,4||2,2 A||1/3||0,25|
|2,4 / 4||3,12 A||1/2||0,37|
|4 / 6,3||4,76 A||3/4||0,55|
|6,3 / 10||6,01 A||1||0,75|
|6,3 / 10||7,60 A||1 1/2||1,10|
|10 / 16||10,40 A||2||1,50|
Table showing indication of power consumption for three-phase motors
|circuit breaker dimension||Amperage||HP||kW|
|1 / 1,6||1,03 A||1/3||0,25|
|1,6 / 2,4||1,60 A||1/2||0,37|
|1,6 / 2,4||2 A||3/4||0,55|
|2,4 / 4||2,60 A||1||0,75|
|2,4 / 4||3,50 A||1 1/2||1,10|
|4 / 6,3||5 A||2||1,50|
|6,3 / 10||5 A||3||2,20|
|6,3 / 10||6,60||-||3,60|
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote hayward inground technical shelter
Other product : Hayward inground technical shelter
Starting from 749 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00