Intelliflo Whisperflo VS 3050 pump
Did you know that a low-quality pool pump consumes as much energy as 7 refrigerators? Imagine the economic and ecological impact that this creates. Intelliflo uses an adjustable 4-speed varied frequency motor. This type of motor is inspired by those used with hybrid motors. It's high energy performance enables you to lower your energy bill by a minimum of 30 %.
The intelliflo VS-3050 pump is totally programmable and adapts to the optimal speed of filtration for your pool. This pump can equally be used for specific uses that demand a high water flow, such as heating, cleaning, spa jets or water features in your pool.
This pump can be used on a long filtration cycle at reduced speed with a very low energy consumption. Compared to a 2-speed basic pump, Intelliflo uses up to 90 % less energy.
Why use Intelliflo ?
• Because of its low noise level in operation : the magnetic motor and the outer ventilation of the pump ensure the low noise level. Used at slow speed, the pump is barely audible.
• Because of its long lifespan : in operation, varied frequency motor produces less heat and vibration than a traditional induction motor. These elements are known to be the cause of problems after several years of use. This pump equally features a program of intelligent self-diagnosis, warning of the most frequent problems such as overheating, overcharge or frost.
• Because it can evolve : A pool is a source of permanent investment. Add solar heating, modify the filter of your pool, add a water feature... You no longer have to change your pump to accommodate your new features. Just push a button to change the pump to the optimised speed for your pool. You will continue to make economies even if you modify the configuration of your pool.
• Because it adapts to your water features: You require higher fountains or a fast flowing waterfall? Select a stronger flow and you can create a specific poolside atmosphere to enhance an enjoyable evening or day.
1. 4 buttons to adjust the speed of pool filtration cycles.
2. 2 buttons that allow you to find the optimal speed depending on your pool.
3. Warning signal, a flashing sequence warns you when your pump has a problem.
• Adaptable to most pools, this pump ranges in capacity from 0,5 to 3 HP
• Multi-application pump
• Unequalled low noise level
• Motor does not rise in temperature
• Multitouch technology to detect problems
• Integrated frost protection with immediate start at 4°C air temperature
• Compatible with the Whisperflo classic, and can be installed without modification
• Easy to use control panel
• Permanent magnetic motor with high energy performance
• Pump designed for permanent use
• Pump can communicate with automation using IntelliComm technology
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote intelliflo whisperflo vs 3050 pump
Other product : Intelliflo Whisperflo VS 3050 pump
At best price 1665 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00