Klimaluft DCS Standard built-in dehumidifier
Klimaluft DCS 040 Standard dehumidifier
10 models with a capacity ranging from 1.9 to 9.4 L/hour.
This built-in model maintains dry air and limits condensation to avoid damage caused by excessive humidity : rust, damage, mould...
How does it work ?
The installation features a suction grill and an air outlet grill to link the dehumidified zone to the dehumidifier.
The DCS Standard built-in dehumidifier is installed in the room next to the pool at more than 2m in distance, respecting the norm C.15.100.
Its built-in installation ensures great discretion, only the grills are visible from the pool.
This model manages independently the humidity level using an integrated hygrostat.
The unit also activates dehumidification, alarms defrosting cycles and their running time.
In terms of efficiency, dependability and noise level this model is easy to maintain. Only its filter (removable in one movement) should be rinsed in water (approximately every three months).
The range is composed of 10 models with a capacity of dehumidification between 1.9 and 9.4 L/hour.
Many other models are available on our site :
- Ambient, design is elegant and discreet making this a perfect model for your interior and equally for public use, such as hotels, spas, etc...
- With hot-water battery to reheat ambient air when connected to a boiler or heat pump.
- With an integrated electrical heater, to reheat ambient air.
- The various models of Klimaluft are adapted to all pools, spas and rooms with a humidity level that requires management (cellar, library, museum, archives...).
- 7 ventilation speeds (3 speeds for models 210-230).
- Polymer ventilator (made from steel for the models 210 -230)ensuring resistance to corrosion and a reduction of noise level.
- Using a scroll compressor, which proves to create less noise and uses less energy.
This dehumidifier uses an insulating cover for further noise reduction.
-In reply to environmental requirements the dehumidifier DDS standard is equipped with R 410A cooling liquid.
scroll compressor - Low noise level - Dehumidification - R 410A cooling liquid
The control panel is composed of a micro processing card which can be programmed with digital display options and settings of the dehumidifier with an intuitive and complete display.
With integrated temperature and humidity probe, you can control temperature (for models equipped with a heater), humidity and running times.
By means of the control panel, the dehumidifier ensures in an independent manner, the management of temperature and humidity.
• Temperature and humidity probe
• Low-pressure evaporation protection probe
• Ventilation speed control during dehumidification and air circulation
• On/off management at set times
• Temperature management by set times
• Humidity management at set times
• Alarm log management
• Automatic defrost management
• Alarm signal
• Graphic, back-lit screen
• Screen portable up to 20m (to be fixed to a wall)
• The unit has been designed so the components remain inaccessible when they are closed.
• The unit is totally accessible from the front panel for easy, simple maintenance.
• The nuts and bolts are rustproof (Stainless steel or carbon).
• The collection reservoir is also made from stainless steel.
• All joinery work is completely varnished with polyester powder.
• The heat exchanger is made with an anti-corrosion treatment
1- Suction plenum
2- Outlet plenum
Installation of Klimaluft DCS built-in dehumidifier
The Klimaluft DCS Standard dehumidifier is designed to be built into a wall. To do so, it must be equipped with a wall crossing kit.
Only the inlet and outlet grills remain visible
|Models||DCS 040 - 050 - 060||DCS 070 - 090 - 100||DCS 160 - 190||DCS 210 - 230|
|Dimensions L x H x P en mm||802 x 763 x 257||1002 x 763 x 257||1302 x 833 x 307||1502 x 833 x 307|
|Dimensions of plenum L x W x D in mm||570 x 230 x 257||770 x 230 x 257||1020 x 230 x 307||1220 x 230 x 307|
|Dimensions of grill L x W in mm||500 x 200||700 x 200||950 x 220||1150 x 200|
|Weight||46 kg||55 kg||88 kg||100 kg|
|Models||/||DCS 040||DCS 050||DCS 060||DCS 070||DCS 090||DCS 100||DCS 160||DCS 190||DCS 210||DCS 230|
|Dehumidifying capacity (30°C/80% RH)||L/h||1,9||2,2||2,5||2,8||3,7||4||6,9||7,7||8,8||9,4|
|Air flow at nominal speed||m3/h||350||450||500||600||700||800||1000||1200||1500||1500|
|Working temperature||°C||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36||12 - 36|
|Working humidity rate||% u.r.||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95||45 - 95|
|Models||DCS 040||DCS 050||DCS 060||DCS 070||DCS 090||DCS 100||DCS 160||DCS 190||DCS 210||DCS 230|
|Amperage||10 A||10 A||10 A||10 A||16 A||16 A||20 A||20 A||20 A||20 A|
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote klimaluft dcs standard built-in dehumidifier
Other product : Klimaluft DCS Standard built-in dehumidifier
Starting from 3389 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00