SAFETY COVER barred security cover
SAFETY COVER 4 season barred pool cover
Delivered with aluminium and stainless steel retractable fixations
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
This 4 season opaque cover features bars and fixation straps and is compatible with pools with maximum dimensions of 11 m x 5.40 m : 24.00 €/m²
Barred pool covers - an example of prices :
|Inside pool dimensions* (not counting overlap)**||Price VAT included*** without stair cut||Price VAT included*** with stair cut on pool width|
|7m x 3,5m||720 euros||870 euros|
|8m x 4m||918 euros||1068 euros|
|9m x 4,5m||1140 euros||1290 euros|
|10m x 5m||1386 euros||1536 euros|
|11m x 5m||1518 euros||1668 euros|
*Supplement of 25% for pools with dimensions less than 10m².
** Overlap of + 50cm on the length and width of pool (25cm on each side of the pool) to maintain the cover in place.
***Price VAT included - departure from factory
The use of 2 cranks is advised for all pools from 40m² or 4.50 X 9 m to facilitate rolling and unrolling action.
ROLLING UP motorised crank for barred security pool cover : 749.00 €
Cut for filtration monobloc : + 112 euros VAT included
Technical features of the SAFETY COVER
SAFETY COVER barred security cover conforms to the norm NF P90-308and is equipped with anodised aluminium bars, spaced at a maximum distance of 1,50 m, resting on the pool surround or the pool edge. Delivered with a threaded manual crank to use with the reel when rolling and a guiding strap to unroll with ease.
Advantages of a barred pool cover
The ratchet tensioners ensure the correct tension of your cover and simplify manipulation.
Longitudinal straps help avoid the intrusion of leaves, dirt and the cover being lifted in the case of strong winds.
The overlap of the SAFETY COVER is 25 cm at each side of the pool, leaning on the pool border or surround.
The covers aluminium bars ensure the solidity of the security cover as a whole.
The security cover SAFETY COVER is compatible with the use of a pool cleaner and the pool filtration system.
The SAFETY COVER adapts to all pool shapes. Equally, rectangular pools with stairs positioned in the length or width of the pool.
Descriptive schema of the pool cover
Available colours of the 4 season barred security cover SAFETY COVER
The colours presented are an indication and images are not contractually binding.
ROLLING UP motorised crank for wheel
The use of the ROLLING UP motorised crank is recommended for all pools from 40m² or 4.50 X 9 m to facilitate rolling and unrolling your cover alone.
Using a powerful motor and integrated battery the motorised crank provides up to 10 cycles between each recharge.
To roll your SAFETY COVER, just insert the female square adaptor (1) of the crank into the rolling block of your barred cover.
When the adaptor has been inserted into the roller block, firmly grip the handle and push the button (2) whilst following the covers movement.
Precautions of use for your barred cover
It is imperative to follow all recommendations to benefit from the guarantees
After removing your cover (we strongly recommend the use of a reel) :
- Rinse your cover in clear water and dry before storing.
- The guarantee of a defective product is applied after analyse and verification by the manufacturer following the return of the product.
- Transportation costs to return the product to the manufacturer are not covered by the guarantee.
- Products which are damaged during transport are not covered by the guarantee. It is the clients responsibility to check the material on reception and formally note any abnormalities with the transporter or refuse the merchandise.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if a product should be repaired or replaced.
EXCLUDED FROM THE GAUARENTEE
- The non-respect of the installation and user instructions of the pool cover resulting in abnormal degradation of the material.
- All modification of the pool cover other than those given by the written consent of the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of cleaning products other than those recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to meteorological conditions: violent winds, snowfall, heavy hail, lightening strikes, snow > or = to 5cm.
- Deterioration due to abnormal rubbing, abrasive pool borders or concaved pool borders that present an uneven water surface.
Deterioration due to rubbing, snagging, tearing, unadapted water treatment and the covers colour stability is equally excluded from the guarantee.
3 digressive years on the cover
2 years on motor + motorised reel switch
2 years on manual reel
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote safety cover barred security cover
Other product : SAFETY COVER barred security cover
At best price 31 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00