Windy pool enclosure
Windy telescopic pool enclosure 420 x 400 x 220 high
Robust, aluminium structure
Made to measure model
- Complies with standard NF P 90-309
- Official retailer
Featuring an original design, the Windy pool enclosure the perfect partner for those who wish to valorise their pool environment. Conform to security norm NF P90-309, the enclosure is secure, adaptable depending on the length of your pool and modular, depending on your wants and needs. Robust, its aluminium structure and polycarbonate wall panels ensure high resistance to weather conditions.
The Windy pool enclosure isolates the pool area and contributes to maintaining the conditions needed to lengthen your swimming season. By reducing the loss of calories, water heats faster and cools over a longer period of time.
The black curve corresponds to the evolution of water temperature in a pool without an enclosure.
The red curve corresponds to the evolution of water temperature in a pool with an enclosure.
A pool enclosure protects pool access. The entry is equipped with a key lock system that requires a two-handed action to operate.
Conforming to the relative legislation (NF P90-309), Windy is a product that benefits from a long experience of pool enclosure manufacturing. The manufacturing process has been conceived with a constant regard towards improvement to propose an enclosure that takes into account the full requirements of the user.
The pool cover protects your pool water from outside impurities (leaves, pollen, pollution...) and limits the phenomenon of water evaporation and the variation of pH level due to rainwater.
This protection offers :
- A gain of time spent on pool maintenance.
- Economies made on pool treatment products whilst adopting an environmentally friendly attitude.
- If your pool is equipped with a heat pump, an enclosure equally economises its use.
The Windy high pool enclosure valorises your poolside - its offset design gives easy circulation of movement all around the pool.
The Windy creates a welcoming, secure area ensuring the protection of your pool area : A high pool enclosure is a welcoming and secure area : An enclosure that protects your swimming pool. An enclosure that gives you warm water, longer. An enclosure that makes economies whilst being environmentally friendly.
Windy shelter - smoked finish (on option)
Windy - Discription of enclosure
The Windy pool enclosure is composed of several modules. The number of modules depends on the length of your pool. Using an inside latch system, the modules remain independent one from the other. This means you can adjust the position of each module as desired.
The composition of modules depending on your pool length
* The enclosure is placed on two rails. The width of the rails depends on the number of modules that compose the enclosure.
The central height of your enclosure
The entry points
Various types are entry points can be chosen. All versions are equipped with a key lock that requires a two-handed action, conforming to the norm NF P90-309.
1- Sliding door on front panel
2- Sliding door with door sill depending on the chosen structure, for enclosures measuring more than 6m wide.
3- Lateral sliding door (on option)
Removable front panels
The Windy enclosure is equipped with removable front and rear panels.
3 tightening screws situated on the panels allow them to be removed or replaced in all simplicity.
Tightening screw on removable panel
The pool enclosures rails and wheels
The above schema demonstrates the pool enclosure in operation two extension rail kits (available option on request).
They also ensure the role of securely maintaining the structure to ground level whilst giving excellent resistance to wind force.
- Stain-resistant : The rails have an anti-stain protection. This system ensures clean rails and the fluid flow of the modules.
- Double-direction modules : The enclosure can be opened in both directions
- Stopping system : A latch locks the modules one to the other.
- Bearings: ABS wheels mounted on ball bearings. These wheels do not require maintenance, are solid and resist to weather conditions.
- Extension rails : The extension rail kit means your pool enclosure can be positioned without covering the pool water at all.
(The extension rail kit is available on option)
Enclosure without rail extension kit
Enclosure with rail extension kit
On option : Security rail
Opt for the security rail for your pool enclosure available on option. You can walk in bare feet on this type of rail without discomfort and avoid the risk of hurting your foot or falling
General characteristics of a pool enclosure : An easy opening and closing system
Several modules constitute an enclosure, each closing or opening into each other without difficulty.
One person alone can :
The structure of the enclosure
The Windy is composed of an aluminium structure (section width 80 x 40 mm) with elox treatment and anti-UV treatment on both sides of on wall panels (10mm thick).
- Light : Made from aluminium, the structure is easy and light to handle and assemble.
- Resistant : The elox treatment ensures resistance to use, corrosion and heat.
- Easy to care for : The structure is easily cleaned with soap and water, without using abrasive cleaning agents.
3 choices of colour : tinted in the mass : aluminium (standard), anthracite and bronze (on option).
Anthracite (on option)
Bronze (on option)
The enclosures wall panels:
- Solid : Resists to temperature variation and weather condition.
- Light : Easy to manipulate.
- Insulates : Reduces the loss of heat calories, water heats quickly and cools slowly.
- Filters UV : Protects the colour of your liner, avoids the multiplication of algae, allowing light to come into your shelter.
Choice of 6 colours : Translucid (standard). Other colours available on option : Smoked, green, white, midnight blue and sky blue.
The front and rear panels of the Constellation can be chosen in transparent plexiglass (on option)
The Windy pool enclosure acts as an insulation around your pool and limits heat loss.
To optimise insulation, the enclosure is equipped with :
- Polyamide brushes at ground level between each module.
- An Elastomer bib on the front panel.
Windy pool enclosure : Available options
Packing and transport
The Windy pool enclosure is delivered pre-assembled, 2 persons need to reception the delivery. All delivered merchandise must be checked with the driver.
Loading the enclosure prior to delivery.
Check with your local authorities for any applicable legislation concerning the installation of a pool shelter in your area.
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote windy pool enclosure
Other product : Windy pool enclosure
At best price 4870 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00