ABRIBLUE Open Classic above ground automatic shutter
ABRIBLUE Open Classic above ground automatic shutter
Equipped with limit management, switchable mechanics, adjustable axis supports,
Ideal for an existing or to be constructed pool
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
ABRIBLUE Open Classic above ground automatic shutter in detail
This above ground automatic shutter is ideal for existing pools or pools under construction with maximum dimensions of : 7,50m x 15m.
* Price inc VAT leaving factory : model featuring white slats.
Call us today to get your free, personalised quote.
Advantages of the Open Classic
- The ABRIBLUE Open Classic allows you to secure your pool, limiting installation work as one cable is needed to link the shutter to your electrical distribution box situated in your pool's technical shelter.
- Opening and closing manipulations are effectuated by one person using the key controller situated at the foot of the shutters axis support. A maximum of three minutes is needed to roll or unroll your shutter (depending on the size of your pool).
- The limit management feature allows the shutter to automatically stop when opening and closing the shutter (when the key command is held in place, conforming to the norm NF P90-308).
- The shutter is locked by using an anti-lifting system giving optimal security.
- In the case of electrical failure, the shutters mechanics are switchable, meaning you can secure your pool.
- The inclination of the shutters axis supports is adjustable avoiding facing or surfacing the pool surround.
- This shutter occupies a reduced space, its motor is contained in the axis, allowing axis supports to be the retracted during the winterizing season.
- This shutter helps to maintain the water temperature, lengthening your swimming season.
Limits water evaporation, reduces cleaning maintenance and helps to keep water clean, therefore, reducing your consumption of pool maintenance products.
The shutters opaque slats help to prevent photosynthesis and algae development.
Available slat colours
Available leg colours
Assembly of shutter cover
- To click one slat to the other, commence by engaging the lower hook to the "male"side of the right-hand slat into the "female" side of the left-hand slat (fig.1).
- Create a to and fro movement till the two slats "click" together completely (fig.2).
- Attach the 1st rang of slats equipped with fixation straps using pliers. Equalise the lateral movement of the shutter cover (fig.3).
20 mm fins finish the caps. To adjust the width of the shutter cover to that of your pool, you can replace the standard fins with various sizes ranging from 10, 15, 25 to 30mm available from us. Note : all cuts of caps cancels the buoyancy and rigidity guarantee of the covers slats.
To unclip a slat, inverse the procedure (ref fig.1) by holding the lower section of the female mechanism (left-hand slat) to free the upper hook of the male section (right-hand slat).
Installation of shutter
Preparation of the pool surround
To be able to install the axis supports and outer casing of the ABRIBLUE Open Classic, the pool surround should have an equal surface of 280mm x 360mm available on either side of the pool in which the supplied fixation system can be inserted.
Required installation space
Front view of roller
Length of axis(A) = Length of pool + 100 mm
Distance between axis supports (B) = Length of pool + 140 mm
Total required space (C) = length of pool + 360 mm
-> All dimensions are in mm
Pool surround trim
Sharp angled pools (1), Pools with rayon angles (2),
Trim in mm (X)
Axis of the shutter
- The shutter must be positioned horizontally, level and perpendicular to the pool.
- The shutters mechanics are switchable and can ensure at any moment the manual covering of the pool by completely unrolling the shutter after cutting the power and freeing the motor cable. In this case, the limit management must be readjusted when the motorised operation of the shutter is re-actioned.
- The axis must be positioned in line with the pool border which is behind or a the end of an eventual rayon. The axis must be centred on the width of the pool.
- The two axis supports must be anchored in a level, horizontal position, tightly against the shutters axis. If required, a tightening ring is available on option.
- This model uses a height adjusting system for axis supports and so avoids the need to surface the pool border.
- For rounded angled pools with a rayon of 15 cm maximum and sharply angled pools, position the axis support 15cm towards the inside of the pool. For angled pools with a rayon greater than 15cm, contact us.
- The flanges of the BANC doivent être posées directement sur l’arase et de niveau. La poutrelle basse se situe du coté du bassin de nage.
- We recommend that you do not proceed with the floor fixations till you have totally unrolled the shutter to check its position and adjust.
- The slats of the shutter cover must not rub against the pool surround as this could cause the caps to break. A trim of the pool border may be required to allow the smooth passage of the shutter cover.
The electrical box should be installed in the technical shelter (1) conform to the norm C15-100.
A 2 wired cable connection is required (2) :
- 2 x 4mm² if the cable is less than 15m in distance to the pool
- 2 x 6mm² if the cable is more than 15m in distance to the pool (3)
The electrical installation should conform to the norm C15-100.
- Connect the pool and all equipment to an earth cable to evacuate stray currents that could accentuate the effect of oxidisation of metal (stainless steel 316, anodised aluminium 6060 anodisé or lacquered using beckryzing).
- As many water treatment solutions are available on today's market, we no longer assume responsibility and guarantee in the case of non-respect of correct water balance. In the case of the use of a water treatment system that produces an electrochemical reaction that accelerates corrosion, take all precautions to limit negative effects. In general, it must be kept in mind that the use of an automatic cover reduces the need for oxidant agent production between 75 and 90% between when the shutter is open or shut. Communication between the electrical distribution box and the water treatment system is possible to take into account the shutters open, or closed position. The water treatment production is, therefore, automatically adapted.
- The distribution box should be installed in a dry technical shelter, with a 10A trip switch and a 30mA circuit breaker at the cable depart 220 volts (3 x 2,5mm² 10A) to power the 220v/24v transformer.
- All cables should be linked in accessible junction boxes above the level of the pool water.
Required cables from the distribution box to the rollers mechanism :
|Shutter model||Distance from technical shelter||Required cable section||Limit management system||Command|
|Open Classic||< 15 m||2 x 4mm²||Already connected||Already connected|
|Open Classic||< 30 m||2 x 6mm²||Already connected||Already connected|
The Open Classic shutter is equipped with an anti-lifting device conform to the norm NFP 90-308. This system is composed of ABS flanges + Straps + wall anchoring brackets to be anchored to the pool wall.
The number of anti-lifting devices needed depends on the width of the pool and is determined by the manufacturer. There is a minimum of 2 per wall.
The price of the shutter includes :
- 2 white lacquered axis supports without apparent fixations. One features a 3 position key command.
- 1 anodised aluminium axis support.
- 1 shutter cover composed of PVC calcium / zinc white slats
- 1 21V motor with limit management
- 1 transformer 220V/24V
- 1 security kit composed of ABS flanges and straps to fix to the pool wall.
- 1 instruction booklet with installation guide
The composite axis is not sensitive to corrosion (max width 5 meters, Ø200mm).
Communication with water treatment system
When your shutter is in a closed position, if your pool is equipped with a salt electrlosis system, you should reduce production to avoid a chlorine concentration that could damage the shutters slats.
The ABRIBLUE Open Classic can be equipped with a controller that can automatically regulate chlorine production depending if the shutter is open or closed (on the condition the salt electrolyser is compatible with this function).
Retractable axis supports
Retractible axis supports are available on option so you can reduce occupied space during the winterizing period.
The Wing System is an Abriblue innovation, allowing lateral surfaces to be covered, securing the total surface area of the pool water as a whole.
- Available on option, the Coverlock security system is a new fixation system that combines simplicity of use and esthetics.
To close the shutter, simply insert the locking mechanism into the designated orifice and push the Coverlock to lock.
To open, just push simultaneously the Coverlock and the shutter locking system to free the shutter cover before rolling it on the axis.
Available in 4 colours : White, sand, blue and grey. Coverlock conforms to the norm NFP 90-308.
- ABS flanges + Straps + Stainless steel supports to fix under the pool border available on option.
Adjustable axis supports
Coverlock security system
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote abriblue open classic above ground automatic shutter
Other product : ABRIBLUE Open Classic above ground automatic shutter
At best price 3999 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00
Spare parts order
You are looking for a spare part for «ABRIBLUE Open Classic above ground automatic shutter» ?
Please click the button below. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.