HAYWARD Star Clear cartridge filter
HAYWARD Star Clear CO250, cartridge filter, water flow 6m³/h
Features manometer, purge and emptying plug,
Filtration capacity 15 to 20 µ
- Filters with a reinforced polyester cartridge, featuring manometer, purge and emptying plug.
- Handles closing system uses wing-nuts for easy assembly of the lid and filter body.
- Filter body injected with Duralon.
- Corrosion-resistant tank guaranteed for 10 years.
- Maximum working pressure, 3,5 bars.
- Water flow ranging from 6 to 39 m³/h.
Algaecides using quaternary ammonium compounds, PHMB and flocculating agents are incompatible with cartridge filters.
1. Handles closing system uses wing-nuts for easy assembly of the lid and filter body.
2. Lid facilitates access to the cartridge, permitting also by rotation, the positioning of the manometer and purge plug at your convenience.
3. The body of the filter is injected with Duralon, guaranteeing perfect resistance to corrosion.
4. Filtrating element is made from reinforced polyester : high-quality, optimising life span and maintenance.
5. Central sieve is made from an embossed structure, guaranteeing an optimal passage of water and excellent rigidity.
6. Base: Corrosion-resistant support ensuring the perfect stability of the filter when used alone or as part of a group.
See also HAYWARD Star Clear Plus
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote hayward star clear cartridge filter
Other product : HAYWARD Star Clear cartridge filter
Starting from 291 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00