COVER WOOD barred pool cover for above ground wooden pools
COVER WOOD barred pool cover for above ground pools conform to NF P 90-308 shape A
Reduced space required when rolled,
Summer and winter use
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
|Compatible pool shapes||Shape A||Shape B|
|Price incl VAT m²||27.00 € incl VAT||31.00 € incl VAT|
COVER WOOD barred cover for above ground wooden pools : The best way to secure your above ground wooden pool.
- Eased manipulation using a wheel.
- Peripheral bungee fixations for better sealing of your pool.
- One cover for summer and winter : Economises energy in summer and assures cleanliness in winter.
Conform to the norm NF P 90-308 (tested by the National Testing Laboratory )
Available cover shapes for above ground wooden pools
Shape A : for rectangular above ground wooden pools...
Shape B : for oval, round, eight-shaped, parallelogram,...
Contact us today for your quote + 33 475 802 962
Surcharge for covers Lesser than 10m² : +25%
Monobloc outboard filtration cut : + 112 euros incl VAT
2-Stainless steel eyelets
4-Strap (to unroll cover)
5-Ratchet tensioner and loop
6- V bungee fixation and hook
7- Rainwater evacuation cavity
8- Strap and loop
The COVER WOOD barred cover for above ground wooden pools has been designed to ensure optimal security for all wooden above ground pools up to 10 x 5 m with :
- half-rounded anodised aluminium maintenance bars,
- Reinforced flexible composite modular panels with a density of 580g/m2 featuring an anti-abrasion treatment,
- Fixation system secured by ratchet tensioners.
Protection and cleanliness of your pool
Using a closing system by ratchet tensioners and peripheral bungee fixations you pool remains clean.
Its opaque canvas stops the penetration of light and slows the development of algae and pathogens. The use of chemical treatment agents is considerably reduced.
The COVER WOOD barred cover for your above ground wooden pool creates an insulating layer of air that protects from calorie loss during the night. Your swimming season is, therefore, lengthened.
Reduced space required when rolled
Using a wheel for fast and easy rolling, you can uncover your pool in less than 3 minutes. Once fully unrolled, the COVER WOOD takes up little space.
Available colours for the pool cover COVER WOOD
Fixation and anchoring to pool
For the security of above ground pools the COVER WOOD barred cover is equipped with frontal ratchet tensioner fixations.
Bungee fixations are positioned on the lengths of the cover to ensure maintain on the pool border.
Behind the pool (storage side) stainless steel fixations ensure a strong hold on the cover.
Precautions for use of your barred cover
It is imperative to follow all recommendations to fully benefit from the cover guarantee.
The COVER WOOD barred cover is not compatible if the above ground height of your pool is lesser than 55cm.
The rainwater evacuation cavities must not be obstructed.
After removing your cover (the use of a reel is strongly recommended) :
- Rinse your cover in clear water and dry before storing.
- The guarantee of a defective product is applied after analyse and verification by the manufacturer following the return of the product.
- Transportation costs to return the product to the manufacturer are not covered by the guarantee.
- Products which are damaged during transport are not covered by the guarantee. It is the clients responsibility to check the material on reception and formally note any abnormalities with the transporter or refuse the merchandise.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if a product should be repaired or replaced.
EXCLUDED FROM THE GAUARENTEE
- The non-respect of the installation and user instructions of the pool cover resulting in abnormal degradation of the material.
- All modification of the pool cover other than those given by the written consent of the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of cleaning products other than those recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to meteorological conditions: violent winds, snowfall, heavy hail, lightening strikes, snow > or = to 5cm.
- Deterioration due to abnormal rubbing, abrasive pool borders or concaved pool borders that present an uneven water surface.
Deterioration due to rubbing, snagging, tearing, unadapted water treatment and the covers colour stability is equally excluded from the guarantee.
3 digressive years on the cover
2 years on accessories
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote cover wood barred pool cover for above ground wooden pools
Other product : COVER WOOD barred pool cover for above ground wooden pools
Starting from 27 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00
Spare parts order
You are looking for a spare part for «COVER WOOD barred pool cover for above ground wooden pools » ?
Please click the button below. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.