SAFETY ONE barred safety cover
SAFETY ONE 4 season barred security cover
Opaque canvas prohibiting the development of algae
For pools with maximum dimensions of 11m x 5.40m
5 available covers
Delivered with aluminium and stainless steel retractable fixations
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
This cover is compatible with a pool measuring 11 m x 5.40 m maximum.
|Inside pool dimensions* (not counting overlap)**||Price VAT included*** without stair cut||Price VAT included*** with stair cut on pool width|
|7m x 3,5m||630 euros||780 euros|
|8m x 4m||804 euros||954 euros|
|9m x 4,5m||998 euros||1148 euros|
|10m x 5m||1213 euros||1363 euros|
|11m x 5m||1329 euros||1479 euros|
*Supplement of 25% for pools with dimensions less than 10m².
** Overlap of + 50cm on the length and width of pool (25cm on each side of the pool) to maintain the cover in place.
***Price VAT included - departure from factory]]
The use of 2 cranks is advised for all pools from 40m² or 4.50 X 9 m to facilitate rolling and unrolling action.
ROLLING UP motorised crank for barred security pool cover: 749.00 €
Cut for filtration monobloc : + 112 euros including VAT
Technical features of the SAFETY ONE
SAFETY ONE barred safety cover conforms to the norm NF P90-308 and is equipped with anodised aluminium bars spaced at a maximum distance of 1,50m, resting on the pool surround or the pool edge. Delivered with a threaded manual crank to use with the reel when rolling and a guiding strap to unroll with ease.
Advantages of a barred pool cover
The overlap of the SAFETY ONE is 25 cm at each side of the pool, leaning on the pool border or surround.
The covers aluminium bars ensure the solidity of the security cover as a whole.
The security cover SAFETY ONE is compatible with the use of a pool cleaner and the pool filtration system.
Descriptive schema of the pool cover SAFETY ONE
Available colours of the 4 season barred security cover SAFETY ONE
The colours presented are an indication and images are not contractually binding.
ROLLING UP motorised crank for wheel
The use of the ROLLING UP motorised crank is recommended for all pools from 40m² or 4.50 X 9 m to facilitate rolling and unrolling your cover alone.
Using a powerful motor and integrated battery the motorised crank provides up to 10 cycles between each recharge
To roll your SAFETY ONE, just insert the female adaptor (1) of the crank into the rolling block of your barred cover.
When the adapter has been inserted into the roller block, firmly grip the handle and push the button (2) whilst following the covers movement.
Precautions of use for your barred cover
It is imperative to follow all recommendations to benefit from the guarantees.
After removing your cover (we strongly recommend the use of a reel) :
- Rinse your cover in clear water and dry before storing.
- The guarantee of a defective product is applied after analyse and verification by the manufacturer following the return of the product.
- Transportation costs to return the product to the manufacturer are not covered by the guarantee.
- Products which are damaged during transport are not covered by the guarantee. It is the clients responsibility to check the material on reception and formally note any abnormalities with the transporter or refuse the merchandise.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decide if a product should be repaired or replaced.
EXCLUDED FROM THE GAUARENTEE
- The non-respect of the installation and user instructions of the pool cover resulting in abnormal degradation of the material.
- All modification of the pool cover other than those given by the written consent of the manufacturer.
- Deterioration due to the use of cleaning products other than those recommended.
- Consecutive deterioration due to meteorological conditions: violent winds, snowfall, heavy hail, lightening strikes, snow > or = to 5cm.
- Deterioration due to abnormal rubbing, abrasive pool borders or concaved pool borders that present an uneven water surface
Deterioration due to rubbing, snagging, tearing, unadapted water treatment and the covers colour stability is equally excluded from the guarantee.
3 digressive years on cover
2 years on motor and motorised crank command
2 years on manual crank
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote safety one barred safety cover
Other product : SAFETY ONE barred safety cover
Starting from 21 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00