Aquabot Viva electric pool cleaner
Aquabot Viva electric swimming pool cleaner
Aqua Smart and Gyro cycles,
PVA high-resistance brushes,
Remote control and transportation trolley
Compatible with all types of pool finish
The Aquabot Viva in detail
The Viva is designed to maintain pool cleanliness, even in the most difficult corners. Cleans the pool floor, walls and waterline in depth.
Equally capable of operation in reverse, grids out your pool in record time.
Integrated twin traction motors clean even the most persistent dirt and debris to offer impeccable swimming quality and cleanliness.
The Aquabot Viva features vibrating PVA brushes that clean all surfaces by scrubbing impurities. PVA is a compact, high-density and resistant material.
Featuring an anti-blocking system, the cleaner automatically changes direction avoiding overheating and premature wear and tear. The Aquabot Viva does not require a specific installation, just place the unit in the pool water. Its maintenance is minimal. After finishing its cycle, it stops automatically.
Automatic obstacle detection
If this mode is activated, the cleaner will detect when to change direction if an obstacle is met in the pool.
If the cleaner meets an obstacle in its path (ladder, lamp, a discharge nozzle, pool cover or any other horizontal or vertical object) the cleaner is programmed to move around the obstacle in question and continue its cycle. If this fails, the pool cleaner (including its low current transformer) will adopt security mode automatically.
Selection of pool shape
Cleaning action will vary depending on the pool shape. There is a menu choice of three pool shapes - choose the one which is closest to your pool. Pool cleanliness is therefore ensured in optimal time.
Available cleaning programs
The Viva provides a choice of three cleaning programs:
- program 1 : cycle 1h30 : the pool floor only will be cleaned
- program 2 : cycle 2h : the floor, walls and water line will be cleaned
- program 3 : cycle 2h30 : the floor, walls and waterline will be deep cleaned
Aqua Smart system
Aquabot Viva uses the Aqua Smart system: intelligent program integrated to the cleaners microprocessor that covers the whole surface of the pool in a systematic manner, without losing time.
The pool can be totally cleaned in only 1h30.
This system offers many advantages:
- Quick cleaning
- Saves energy
- Less wear and tear on parts
Every minute (in NORMAL mode) or every 20 seconds (in HIGH mode), the cleaner scans its surroundings to determine the shape of the pool and optimise action.
In the case of wrong direction:
1. Without the system Gyro, the Viva does not correct trajectory
2. With the system Gyro, the Viva automatically corrects trajectory
When cleaning right angles in the pool:
3. Without the system Gyro, the Viva does not perfectly fit the right angles
4. With the system Gyro, the Viva fits perfectly the right angles, automatically calculating 90° angles.
The Aquacontrol system uses a unique control panel enabling direct communication with the cleaner, customising your cleaning program. You can program several settings, to ensure the most efficient cleaning possible for your pool.
Choice of settings :
Switching on your pool cleaner out of water will put security mode into action, including the pump and low current transformer... If you switch on the low current transformer without the pool cleaner, the security mode will activate after 10 to 15 seconds.
For pools featuring an immersed border (or a Californian border), the pool cleaner inverses its movement as soon as it emerges when reaching the edge of the water. In the case that the unit does not return to the water, it automatically goes to security mode, (including its low current transformer).
If the pool cleaner turns over and cannot continue its movements, the pump will operate for 5 seconds. The drive system will forward/reverse and then go to security mode.
Ideal to transport and store your Aquabot Viva, the trolley is the ideal accessory.
2. Handle fixation screw
3. Fixation screw handle to body
4. Trolley support
5. Cable support
Remote controlled unit
The Aquabot Viva is supplied with an omnidirectional radio remote control.
This remote allows your cleaner to reach zones where you require a specific cleaning method to be used.
The remote control command overrides an automatic program in use. When you stop using the remote, the automatic program will come into use again.
3 buttons are used on the remote:
Attention : it is important to calibrate the remote control to the supply voltage. To do so, disconnect the cleaner from the transformer, switch ON and simultaneously press the right and left button on the remote for 30 seconds. LED will flash when the calibration is complete.
Tu use, block the movable handle in the opposite position to the cleaners trajectory.
Your cable is torsion free.
1. Aquabot Viva cleaner
2. Low voltage multiprogram transformer with remote control
3. Aquabot Viva motor block
4. Ultra fine 2 microns filter bag on it's support
When using this option, filtration efficiency is no longer a concern for your pool cleaner. You always have the alternative equipment to ensure filtration.
To clean and reuse, just empty and rinse in clear water.
Its filtration capacity is 20 microns.
Reccomendation for use
- The transformer is positioned at least 4m from the pool.
- Submerge your cleaner into the water holding it by its handle. Evacuate the air in the unit by moving backwards and forwards in the water.
- When the unit is in operation, the luminous signal will be lit continuously; It will flash in standby mode. Following each cycle, the Aquabot Viva will automatically go to standby mode.
- Store your material at a temperature between 10 and 40°.
- Clean your filter as often as you need to after unplugging the transformer.
- Block the handle in a horizontal position using the locking systems on the handle's side. This allows an inclination when the unit is at the top of a pool wall to depart in another direction.
- Possibility to add a floater (supplied) for improved buoyancy of the unit.
Pools with outboard filtration blocks
Check the depth measurement between the pools bottom surface and the deepest immersed part of your filtration block is ample to allow the easy passage of the pool cleaner in operation.
See all the pool cleaners in the Aquabot range
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote aquabot viva electric pool cleaner
Other product : Aquabot Viva electric pool cleaner
Starting from 1249 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00