Hayward Side sand filter with 6-way valve
Hayward Side S166S sand filter, 6 m³/h
Maximum working pressure 3,5 bars,
Supplied with 6-way valve.
The properties of the Hayward side sand filter
- High-density, blown, polyethylene filter with automatic purge
- Maximum working pressure : 3,5 bars
- Variflo TM 6-way valve
Integrated circulation indicator
Description of the filter
trapped air in the system.
2. Top dome secured using a tightening collar
offering easy access for the inspection of the filter.
3. Integrated high diffuser guarantees an even distribution
of water on the bed of sand in the filter. Internal tubing is
specifically dimensioned to reduce friction loss
4. Automatic purge to evacuate air trapped in the system
during filter operation.
5. Anti-corrosive tank made from blown, high-density, polyethylene,
dyed in the mass and resistant to weather conditions with minimal
6. High-quality water collector with self-cleaning, 360° perforated
sieves to create a balanced flow and back-wash.
7. Integrated purge button to easily empty water from the filter without
loosing the sand recharge.
8. Anti-corrosive base featuring a design that provides perfect stability.
9. Vari-Flo Hayward, 6-way valve with selecting handle to easily choose
one of the 6 positions. The circulation indicator allows supervision of the
5 years on tank and valve (excepting o-rings on valve and filter)
2 years on accessories
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote hayward side sand filter with 6-way valve
Other product : Hayward Side sand filter with 6-way valve
Starting from 319 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00