SKIN EXTREM opaque winter cover
Skin Extrem shape A opaque winter cover
Doubled eyelet fixation system,
Limits the proliferation of algae,
Rain evacuation grid with gusset,
Standardised up to 14.8 X 6.8m (dimensions of finished cover)
Standardised up to 14.8 X 6.8m (dimensions of finished cover).
- Complies with standard NF P 90-308
|Compatible pool shapes||Shape A*||Shape B*||Shape C*|
|Price per m²||16.00 €||17.00 €||19.00 €|
*= minimum order: 20 m²
Compatible pool shapes
Shape A : For rectangular pools
Shape B : For oval, round, eight-shaped, parallogram
Shape C : For other types of pools
Available colours for the winter pool cover
Characteristics of the Skin Extrem opaque winter cover
Two of the major advantages of the Skin Extrem are its included features and long lifespan of the cover.
Ideal for a maximum surface area of 100m², SKIN EXTREM conforms to the norm NFP 90-308.
Made from polyester fibre reinforced PVC with a density of 600g/m², creating an important resistance in ratio to the covers weight that results in an exceptional surface tension and long life span.
Its fixation system coupled with crystal PVC reinforcements protect the cover from abrasion on the pool surround.
- Opaque pool cover to maintain water limpidity, reduce the use of chemical water treatment products and facilitate the springtime startup of your pool.
- Material : Flexible PVC, density 600 g / m² reinforced with a polyester frame.
- Rupture resistance : 2500 N / 5 cm (fabric chain), 2000 N / 5cm (fabric frame).
- Tearing resistance: 270 N (in the direction of the chain and frame).
- Assembly : Welding
- Treatments : anti-UV, anti-cryptogamic and anti-bacterial.
- Border finish : sewn strap with crystal PVC reinforcements.
- Overlap :
+ 0,40 m if the width of the pool surround is greater or equal to 0,30 m
+ 0,35 m if the width of the pool surround is lesser or equal to 0,30m
Operational qualities of the SKIN EXTREM
Opaque protective cover
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- Fast and easy installation and removal.
- Reduces the risk of a falling hazard for animals.
- Retains dirt, leaves, insects, dust etc...
- Maintains water limpidity and eases the springtime startup of your pool.
The central evacuation grid with gusset ensures fast evacuation of rainwater. The gusset placed under the central grid conserves opacity, avoiding the penetration of sun rays into the pool water as to reduce photosynthesis whilst stopping the formation of water pockets.
Stair cuts for winter pool covers
2/ Crystal reinforcement
4/ Central evacuation grid with gusset
SKIN EXTREM schema
2/ Strap and crystal reinforcement
3/ Understrap positioned on parameter
4/ Retracatble bolt
6/ Rainwater evacuation grid with gusset
7/ 1.00 m maximum
Fixation systems available on optionDepending on the configuration of your pool surround, several fixation systems are available on option for your SKIN EXTREM opaque winter cover:
Precautions for use
To limit use due to abrasion on the pool surround, it is important to ensure the cover does not touch the pool border.
3 digressive seasons on the material and manufacturing against production defaults in the limit of maximum dimensions.
The guarantee of the covers concerns the quality of the material used for their production and their assembly. The guarantee does not cover damages caused by the covers installation, poor maintenance or upkeep or abrasion caused by the pool surround.
3 digressive seasons manufacture and material
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote skin extrem opaque winter cover
Other product : SKIN EXTREM opaque winter cover
Starting from 16 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00