ECOLD opaque winter cover
Ecold shape A opaque winter cover
Rainwater evacuation cavity,
Avoids photosynthesis and the proliferation of algae,
For pools up to 50 m2 maximum
|Shape of pools||Shape A*||Shape B*||Shape C*|
|Price including VAT per m²||6.99 €||7.99 €||8.79 €|
*= minimum order: 20 m²
non conform to the norm NF P 90-308
Classification of pool types
Shape A : For rectangular pools
Shape B : For oval, round, eight-shaped, parallogram
Shape C : For other types of pools
Available colours for the pool cover ECOLD winter cover
Characteristics of the ECOLD winter cover
The ECOLD opaque cover is recommended for a surface area lesser or equal to 50 m².
The cover features a welded peripheral hem, fixation loops every 80cm approx, rainwater evacuation grid, bungee fixations and blockers and retractable stainless steel bolts.
- Opaque winter cover that maintains water limpidity during winter, eases the start up of your pool in Springtime and reduces the use of chemical treatment products.
- Material: High-density polyethylene canvas, laminated on 2 sides, anti-UV treatment, density 210 g/m².
- Assembly by ultrasound welding.
- Resistance : 1100 N / 5 cm (fabric chain and frame)
- Treatments : anti-UV
- Peripheral finish : Sewn hem
- Overlap : 0,35 m from pool water surface
Functions of the ECOLD
Opaque winter cover
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- Fast and easy installation and removal.
- Reduces the risk of accidental falls into the pool by animals.
- Retains dirt, dust, leaves, insects etc.
- Maintains water limpidity during winter, eases the start up of your pool in Springtime.
The central evacuation cavities facilitate the evacuation of rainwater.
Available stair cuts for the ECOLD cover
1/ PE reinforcements
2/ Bungee fixation blocker
3/ Retractable bolt
5/ Rainwater evacuation cavity
6/ 0.80 m maximum
Fixation systems available on optionDepending on the configuration of your pool surround, several fixation systems are available on option for your ECOLD opaque winter cover::
Precautions for use
To limit use due to abrasion on the pool surround, it is important to ensure the cover does not touch the pool border.
1 digressive season, on the material and manufacturing against production defaults in the limit of maximum dimensions.
The guarantee of the covers concerns the quality of the material used for their production and their assembly. The guarantee does not cover damages caused by the covers installation, poor maintenance or upkeep or abrasion caused by the pool surround.
1 digressive season on material and manufacture
Price incl. VAT
Ask for a free quote ecold opaque winter cover
Other product : ECOLD opaque winter cover
Starting from 6.99 eur Including VAT.
Please fill in this form carefully. Our commercial service will handle your request promptly.
UK freephone hotline
Monday Friday 9.00 19.00, Saturday 10.00 18.00